Episode 51

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early and you were in kitchen trying to figure what will you do. Whether you'll cook or not since you don't know how to. You were standing in the center and you were biting your thumb.

 

*MC: She looks cute!*

 

In the end, you got your phone and looked for something in the directory. You put the phone on loudspeaker. After.a few rings, a female voice greeted you, "Yeoboseyo.."

 

"Ah ne.. Yeoboseyo.." You greeted back.

 

"What can i do for you?" The girl on the other line asked.

 

"Can I order a 16-sliced pizza?" You answered.

 

*MC: Is she going to eat that all??*

 

"Sure Maam. Anything more?" She asked again.

 

"Hmm.. A bucket of chicken too.. And a liter of.. Coke!" You exclaimed.

 

*MC: A girl like her can eat that much?!?!*

 

"I got it Maam. We'll just deliver them to you. Thank You!" It was the end of the conversation.

 

Now that you were wauting for the food, you were bored to the highest. You already swept the whole living room because of too much boredom.

 

*You: When I was alone, I realized why am I on the house alone.. (laughs) My husband is not even there..*

 

You were watching the ending of 'Jeowonchi' because of Ren & Baekho when you heard the doorbell rang. You got excited all of a sudden, expecting that it was the food but all of your excitement faded when you saw your husband. You went back to the couch.

 

Changjo seemed to noticed it, "Yah.. Gwenchana?" He entered and sat beside you, "Weren't you happy to see me?"

 

You laughed on how did he take your actions seriously, "Aniyo~ I thought it was already the food I ordered.."

 

"Food? Just in time.. I'm hungry" He asked, seating comfortably beside you. "What did you order?"

 

"16 slices of Pizza, a bucket of chicken and a liter of coke.." You counted them with your fingers.

 

"Chincha?" Changjo gasped, "And you were planning to eat that alone??"

 

"Yes.. Why?" You raised your brow at him, "Ah.. I get it. You don't like a fat wife.."

 

*MC: Here we go again..*

 

*Changjo: What was that again? I never even thought about that!

 

You: I was just annoying him.. (laughs) He just went back from Europe and I missed playing with him..*

 

Changjo was shocked, "No! I was amazed!"

 

"Okay. End of discussion" You nodded and went back to watching television.

 

"You're watching Jeonweonchi?" Changjo asked again and you nodded.

 

"THAT REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING.." Changjo suddenly said and crossed his arms.

 

You looked at him innocently, "What?"

 

"You were in NU'EST newest MV, right?" It was now Changjo's time to raise a brow on you.

 

You clapped while laughing, knowing what he's talking about.

 

*MC1: What MV??

 

MC2: I don't know too..*

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Changjo asked.

 

"How can I tell you? You're too busy.." You mumbled the last part.

 

"You could've sent me a text or you know message me.." He said.

 

You scoffed, "I just helped them in their MV.. What is wrong with that?"

 

"The thing is.. You had a kissing scene with JR and I didn't know.." He finally said.

 

*MC: Ah! The kiss in the Hello MV..*

 

"That was twice.." He held two digits in his fingers.

 

*Changjo: Ah chincha! I was shocked when I saw the news that they shared a kiss on the MV.. I didn't even know about it. Maybe if she told me.. Maybe it's okay for me.. But no, she didn't..

 

You: Actually, when I knew that I was going to be featured in their MV and knew that there was a kissing in it.. I thought about Changjo. So I tried calling him when he's in Europe.. but he isn't answering.. What more if I would send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter