Episode 47

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold and snowy day and you were inside the van and writing something on boards.

 

*PD: What were you doing?*

 

*You: Actually, after our honeymoon, it was our first meeting again.. So, I was thinking on giving him a surprise visit on their event.. Also, I want to celebrate their win on GDA.. (nods..)*

 

"Are these okay??" You asked the cameraman.

 

You went out and position yourself outside the building with the boards. You got your phone from your jacket and called Changjo.

 

"Jonghyun.." You said after he answered the phone, "Look outside.."

 

(CAMERA FOCUSED ON CHANGJO..)

 

"Eo? Wae? You're here??" He stood up and looked outside throught the window.

 

When you saw him standing, you kept your phone in your pocket for a while and started flashing the cards.

 

You raised the first board and it says, 'JONGHYUN..'

 

You turned the next board, 'Gwenchana?'

 

Then the next, 'Bogoshipeo.. :('

 

Next, 'Eat well.. Arasseo?'

 

5th board, 'Fighting!'

 

Then the final board, "Saranghae!"

 

Changjo blushed at your surprised. He pointed his phone telling you to pick your phone.

 

"What were you doing?" Changjo said in disbelief.

 

"Nothing.. I'll go home now.." You gave him a weak smile before entering the car.

 

*You: I waited for him.. In a snowy day.. Freezing.. Everything I set them aside just to surprise him because it's been a while since I saw him but.. he didn't like it.. (frowns)

 

MC: No.. Maybe it's not that..

 

PD: Weren't you touched of what she did?

 

Changjo: I was very touched.. Chincha.. But.. I don't like the fact that she surprised me under the snow.. It was freezing cold that time, she wasn't wearing our couple gloves.. She might get a cold..

 

MC1: Ah.. So he's more concerned of his wife's health..

 

MC2: It's okay not to do surprise for me just be okay..*

 

Changjo was dumbstruck. He don't know what to do. He tried calling you again but you weren't picking it up.

 

"What's the problem?" Chunji approached Changjo, eating chips.

 

"Hyung.. ____ is mad.." Changjo responded, dialling your number again.

 

"Wae?" Chunji asked and CAP entered the picture.

 

"She surprised me downstairs and I got mad at her because it's too cold outside. She must catch a cold.." Changjo explained with the phone in his ears.

 

After talking to your Dad, your phone ramg again. It was Changjo so you just answered it boringly, "Yebeoseyo?"

 

"Baby! Where did you go??" Changjo asked.

 

"Home.. Wae?" You asked like nothing happened.

 

"Why did you go home? Don't you wanna see me??" Changjo sat on the couch beside L. Joe, biting his thumb because he's worried too much.

 

"I think it's okay I saw you by the window.." You faked a smile although you're in the phone.

 

*MC1: She's mad..

 

MC2: Of course! Who wouldn't want the efforts to be appreciated?

 

MC3: Yes.. But why don't she know the reason first?? Changjo is only concerned about her..

 

MC2: Yeah, but Changjo should have made it clearer though!*

 

"Are you mad??" Changjo asked.

 

"..." You weren't answering at first because you're thinking if it is okay to say it.

 

"Babyy~" Changjo repeated.

 

"I'm hurt and disappointed that's all.." You confessed.

 

*MC1: Now they look like a real couple..

 

MC2: Telling what's wrong..

 

MC1: Ne..*

 

"I'm sorry.. Ok? I was just concerned about you.." Changjo apologized on the phone.

 

"It's okay.. It's done.." You had a weak smile on your face.

 

"Really?" He asked.

 

"Eo.." You nodded, "I gotta go.. Annyeong!"

 

*Changjo: Even though she said it's okay.. I know she isn't.. Believe me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter