Episode 50: VALENTINES SPECIAL

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MC: What's with the set??*

 

A vision of a studio was shown and the crews were preparing and arranging everything into order. Meanwhile, in the dressing room, you were doing your make up. You had your earphones on and was actually, sleeping.

 

Changjo was sneaking outside your dressing room with hug boquet in his arms. Upon entering, he put one finger to his lips urging the other staff to retain their squealing for a while because he will surprise you.

 

*MC: That's huge!*

 

Once he reached where you are, he immediately kissed you in the cheeks, making you to open your eyes. You turned your chair around and see someone holding a huge boquet on his face.

 

"Babyy~" You sang. You were too happy to see him.

 

Changjo put the flowers down and smiled at you. You stood up and he gave you a teddy bear hug.

 

"I missed you~" He sang while rocking both of your bodies side to side still in the hug.

 

You parted, "Aww~ I missed you too.. I thought you're in Europe??"

 

"I requested to leave for a while because I need to become a husband first this valentines.." Changjo smiled at you, "Here.. Happy Valentines Baby.."

 

*Changjo: I requested our boss to have me fly back to Korea since I have other priorities.. At first they din't want to since we're in the midst of doing our concert but after a long pleading, they let me even for one day..

 

You: I was surprised to see him.. We weren't in touch for weeks because of our activities.. I didn't expect him to fly back here since Europe isn't just hours away.. I was touched.. Really..*

 

*MC: That's super touching! Imagine your husband did all what it takes just to see her wife on valentines*

 

You accepted the bouquet he handed, "Thank you~ What will I do?? I don't have anything to give you.. I thought you're in Europe.. Eottokhe.." You panicked.

 

Changjo laughed, "Don't worry. It's okay.. Let's just spend this day together.. Eo?"

 

"I'll be having an interview today.." You said in a low voice.

 

"I will too! We will have it at the same time.." Changjo revealed.

 

"Really??" You gasped and he nodded.

 

"Changjo.. You're up now.." The PD said.

 

"Ne.." He shouted, "Go.. Finish your make up.. I'll be back.. Okay? Bye.." He then kissed your cheeks and headed to the studio.

 

-

 

Changjo did a few shots before taking the hot seat and answer all the questions for the Valentine special of one magazine.

 

Starting it off, Changjo introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo.. Teen Top Changjo imnida.."

 

PD: Annyeonghaseyo. Before we start, please promise us that you'll answer every questions, whole heartedly and honestly.

 

Changjo smiled and nodded, "I promise.."

 

PD: First question, before 'We Got Married' or during the casting, did ____ ever crossed your mind?

 

Changjo looked up, "Hmm.. Actually, No.." He then laughed, "I wasn't really the one who was asked by the PDs on who/ what is my ideal girl.."

 

PD: But were you happy when you knew that ____ is your wife?

 

"Rather than being happy, I was more nervous.." He chuckled, "F.Y.T is such a huge group.. You know, famous and all.. So I felt a little pressure when I knew when it was her. I asked myself, 'Can I do this?', 'Will the fans accept me??' Something like that.. But I was happy too.. Very happy"

 

PD: What was your first impression on your wife?

 

"She's akward and we won't really get along.." Changjo said, "____ is awkward with men since she was isolated with girls. She told me that all of her guy friends today, she had a difficult time. I think some of them took months or years? I don't know.. What I know is he won't approach other guys if the guy will initiate the move.."

 

*MC: This is the first time I hear Changjo hearing those things!*

 

PD: How is your 'married' life?

 

"It's going better. We're getting to know each other everyday" He laughed, "Actually, I'm really happy right now.. Being with her, knowing that you have the rights to act like her real boyfriend and all.. I take this marriage as my real dating life.."

 

PD: Will you be disappointed if one day, after your We Got Married, she'll be dating someone?

 

"Of course!" Changjo scoffed, "But maybe, I'll also understand her.."

 

*MCs: Aww~*

 

PD: Have you dated anyone before?

 

"No.. Not yet.." He shook his head, "____ is my first.."

 

PD: Do you still have other plans you want to do with ____?

 

"Yes!" He immediately answered, "A lot, actually.."

 

PD: Like what?

 

"Eyy.. You have to watch We Got Married and see by yourself.." Changjo said.

 

PD: Describe ____ in one word.

 

"Mine" Changjo smiled and blushed.

 

PD: Are you falling for her in real life?

 

Changjo laughed hard, "For that, it will remain a secret.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter