Episode 76

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come. Everyone was still busy doing the final touches and all. The husband is more paranoid and nervous on how will the event turn out. Meanwhile, F.Y.T are busy distracting ____ on her birthday. She only knows that they have a small event with fans and that’s all.

 

*MCs: Oooohhh..

MC1: Finally! The day has come!*

 

“He haven’t talked to me after the fight..” You frowned while talking to Mi Young.

 

“Of course! He’s mad right? And I heard they will also have a comeback this 26th, so I think he’s busy too..” Mi Young lied, covering up for Changjo.

 

You nodded, “I saw the pictures and I can’t even text him that he looks good and wish him good luck..”

 

*MC: She’s taking it seriously..*

 

“Did he greet you already?” Mi Young asked.

 

You shook your head, tears forming your eyes, “Not yet..”

 

*You: After the incident happened, I kept on apologizing to him, texting him and calling him, but he won’t answer my calls.. So I realized, he’s really serious because I thought it’s just one of his birthday pranks but no.. And up to now, we still haven’t talked.. It makes me sad.. (frowns)*

 

Mi Young is really trying her best not to laugh and pretend to be sad for you, “It’s okay. Maybe he’s just busy. I heard from Ricky that they will have a comeback soon..”

 

“He didn’t even tell me that they will have their comeback before ours..” You sighed and frowned.

 

Mi Young was just looking at you, not knowing what to do. You looked at her at to her surprise, your eyes were already watery. Of course, the later panicked on what she’ll do because you’re taking this whole prank seriously.

 

*MCs: She’s crying!

MC2: It’s really unfortunate that she cries on her birthday..

MC3: Because of a prank..*

 

“Omo eottokhe?” Mi Young gasped as she hugged you. You weren’t crying but your eyes were all teary. Right now, you needed a hug.

 

*You: Every year, I always come to this point where I’ll over react and over think of things like, “What if they forgot?” “Will my birthday be sad?” something like that. So I’m a little bit emotional during my birthday.. And now, since Changjo is really mad at me big time, I’m really sad. I mean, without him, my birthday isn’t complete.*

 

Changjo was instructing the staff where to put things for the venue to be perfect. The guys, Teen Top was also helping him with the final touches.

 

“What if she’s going to be mad at this?” Worried Changjo has started to attack again.

 

L.Joe chuckled and gave him a patt on the back, “Aniyo.. She’ll like this..”

 

“Mi Young told me that she’s about to cry.. Eottokhe..” Changjo bit his lip.

 

*Changjo: Lying is really hard. Chincha. Whenever I would try to cover up for my surprises for my wife, I always feel guilty. I don’t know. My conscience would start bothering me..*

 

*MC1: Are you all guys like that?

MC2: Like how?

MC1: Whenever you lie to your wife?

MC3: Yeah. Whenever you would go home late and tell her that you had over time but in reality you just went out to have a good time?

MC1: Ayee! Just tell them whenever they’re cheating!

MC2&4: WE’RE NOT CHEATING!

MCs: (laughs)*

 

“Don’t worry man. The program will start in a few minutes..” L. Joe gave him a small and he just nodded.

 

Soon, guests started to come. Your friends, 95liners, your family as well as Changjo’s and F.Y.T’s family are present. On the other side, you just arrived at the hotel together with F.Y.T. You are still clueless about the whole surprise. When you got down from the van, a man in a suit was standing, holding a long stem of flower.

 

Now you know what is this all about. Covering your mouth from shock, the F.Y.T could only laugh at you and you were getting shy to the people around you, “I hate you guys. Chincha!”

 

“_____-ah, Saengil chukahae..” Minhyun greeted you with his full smile, “First reason why I love you, your smile is perfect.. I love it how does that smile changes my mood and makes my heart beats faster than it’s usual rate.”

 

*You: Actually, I was wondering why are we wearing a semi formal attire if we’re going to be with our fans, but the stylist unnie said it’s not that typical birthday celebrations we had like performing for them so I bought it. Then when I got off the hotel, I saw Minhyun standing there! All dressed up and was holding a stem of flower, then I knew, “Ah! So pabo! I fell for a prank again!”*

 

“Yah! What is this?” You asked Minhyun earning a shrug from him.

 

Then you walked further. There were arrows where you will be heading so you didn’t have a hard time. You saw the next person, Sungjae, smiling all playfully.

 

You hit him in the arm, “Yah! What is this? You’re also part of this?!”

 

Sungjae whined, “Ah don’t ruin the moment! I need to tell my speech!”

 

You laughed and nodded, “Arasso.. Arasso..”

 

“___, saengil chukahae.. The second reason why I love you is because, you have a long hair. Gin Saeng Meo Ri Keu Nyeo!” Being the derp Sungjae is, he danced to Teen Top’s Miss Right which made you laughed.

 

After Sungjae’s station, you have moved to Kwangmin, “____-ah, saengil chukahae.. Third reason why I love you is, even though you don’t know  to do it, you would still do it especially when you rapped for my birthday”

 

“Ah!” You laughed, really getting this surprise to who is the mastermind of this.

 

Next to Kwangmin’s station was Jongup, “___-ah, saengil chukahae! Now I need to tell the fourth reason why Jong loves you,” He cleared his throat first, “I love the way you get jealous of other girls. It’s cute~ But, I promise you that you’re the only lady for me..”

 

You were touched at this message. As you go further, the message are going deeper and deeper.

 

For the 5th station, Chunji was standing there. You gave him a warm smile, “___-ah, saengil chukahae! For the next message, I love the way how you would make me jealous by liking this hyung. But either way, I know you would choose me before him. Right?? Right?”

 

You laughed and nodded, giving Chunji the answer. The next person surprised you. You were really not expecting him to be there.

 

“Annyeong ___-ah! Saengil chukahae!” It was no other than Siwon, “The 6th reason is, how you never forget your God even though you’re busy with everything..”

 

You hugged Siwon before heading off to the next station which is Minho.

 

“Oppa!” You called him and he handed you the flower, “One of the reasons why I love you is you’re always caring and considerate.. I really love that side of yours so don’t ever change..”

 

You nodded and smiled at him. For the 8th station which where Kris’ standing he told you another reason why ‘he’ loves you and of course greeting you, “Your shy and awkward personality. It caught my attention first and I know I need to make you comfortable with me because I really really would like to be with you and be in my life forever..”

 

It was just the 8th station but you were too overwhelmed with ‘reasons’ that you knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter