Episode 90

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would minimize the MCs in here 

One fine afternoon, your husband is all alone in the living room, looking bored. He’s checking his phone once in a while and would switch the channels and turn the tv off.

 

*MC1: Is he alone?

MC2: I think so..*

 

Changjo stood up and went to the kitchen only to find him, staring what’s inside the refrigirator. Good thing you had food inside but because he really don’t know what to eat, he ended up closing it and went back to the living room.

 

His eyes roamed around the corners of your couple house and he saw something that’s very very very interesting to play with. After getting it on the shelf, he put it on the coffee table and went upstairs.

 

Upon opening the door to your room, it showed a very peaceful and serene sleeping wife of his.

 

*MC: So he isn’t alone..*

 

Changjo plopped beside you and put his arms around your waist, “Baby, ireona~”

 

“Sirreo..” You stirred and faced the other side, which is him.

 

“Sirreo?” He asked and got no response from you. He kissed you in a swift and smiled to himself, “Still not going to wake up?”

 

You covered your mouth and pulled the blanket for safety because your eyes were still closed, and shook your head. Changjo went on top of you next and trapped you in his both arms, “Wake up or I’ll do something..”

 

*MC: What are you going to do?!?!*

 

You opened your eyes now and tried to sit and push your husband who’s on top of you but he was stronger so you’re now looking to his face.

 

*You: Yesterday, we finished our practice 3 in the morning and I have to do WGM at 6, so I only had 3 hours of sleep.

 

Changjo: I saw how sleepy ___ is, so I told her that she could sleep even though we’re already recording..*

 

“You’re fully awake now?” He asked, smiling like all of his boredomness disappeared and was replaced by excitement.

 

“Yes.. Get off me” You tried to push him.

 

He shook his head and pointed at his lips, “Not until I get my morning kiss..”

 

“Morning kiss? You already stole one!” You covered your lips.

 

“Then I won’t move..” He hugged you around your waist and laid his head on your chest (not on that part okay before that one)

 

“YAH! GET OFF ME” You shouted and tried your best to pry him off.

 

“You’re not going to get off?” You asked, more like threatened.

 

“No” He said firmly.

 

You sat up and he gave up since his back would hurt if you’ll be seated.

 

*MC: Now that was a nice solution..*

 

While making your way down, he told you that he saw something that you coud both play with.

 

“What is it?” You asked when you reached the first floor and saw the ‘thing’ he was talking about on the coffee table. You laughed upon seeing it. “I DON’T WANT TO PLAY WITH THAT”

 

“Ah wae?~” He whined and picked it up.

 

“It hurts!” You complained.

 

“Are you going to lie?” Changjo asked, as if he’s catching you.

 

“Ani. But that’s not very reliable!” You defended, “I heard if you moved your hand it will show that you lied and you’ll be electrified!!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter