Episode 83

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afternoon came during Changjo’s birthday, he’s perfectly waiting for you at the bus stop in the unifor you gave him earlier that day.

 

*MC: He looks good!*

 

You had your full smile on your way to him. You too were wearing the girls’ school uniform and finishes it with a sneaker and a backpack. Changjo looked at his right and saw you aproaching while happily skidding to him.

 

He stood up and ofcourse, with his brightest smile, he hugged you once you were standing in front of him, “You had a good rest?”

 

You nodded and let go of him, “Eo.. How about you?”

 

“A little bit? I was excited for this..” He chuckled as the both of you sat down to wait for the bus.

 

“I made rules today..” You held out three fingers, “And you should follow them. Ara?”

 

“What are the rules?” Changjo asked.

 

“1. You have to follow whatever I say..

 

2. Be honest with me. I want you tell me everything what’s on your mind..

 

3. You need to hold my hand for the whole date..”

 

*MC1: Her rules are simple though..

MC2: Changjo will like the rules!*

 

“It’s easy!” Changjo hyped up.

 

“Ara. So if you dare to break them, my surprise for you will also lessen. Arasso?” You threathened him and he took note of that.

 

The bus arrived and you abruptly stood up. Taking note of what you’ve said earlier, Changjo grabbed your hand and entered the bus. You both picked the seat at the back so you could see everything.

 

 

*MC1: I think one of them mentioned before about riding public transportation together..

MC2: I think it was Changjo..

MC3: His wish finally came true..*

 

You were getting something from your bag to start off with the surprises, “I got a Banana Milk!”

 

“No Cola?” Changjo peeked through your bag.

 

You quickly hid it from him, “None. You can’t look at my bag. Arasso?”

 

“Ah wae?” Changjo whined.

 

“Just..” You thought of a nice reason but eventually, nothing came out “Ah! Just don’t open it!”

 

“Arra” Changjo nodded as he stuck the straw to the milk and handed yours, “Why did you decided to have milk?”

 

“I never got the chance to drink milk when I was a teenager already” You chuckled, “And it would be nice, if I will try it for the first time, with you”

 

*You: (laughs) I stopped drinking milk at the age of.. three? I think. Even if people would say that I’m tall, I still want to grow taller and I regret not drinking milk because I stopped growing*

 

You have arrived to your destination. With hands still intertwined with each other, you explored the school’s field first before anything else.

 

“Did you ever play sports before?” Changjo asked you through the soccer field.

 

“Ani” You chuckled because of embarassment.

 

“What did you do when you were in high school?” He asked.

 

“Nothing..” You laughed and pushed him a bit.

 

*MC1: Ah wae? Sports is too tiring!

MC2: But you have to be active atleast!*

 

“You must be a bad student huh?” Changjo joked, “Eo! There’s a ball!”

 

He quickly ran to where was it and kicked it to you. You scoffed at his act but you had no choice but to catch it, “YAH!”

 

Changjo ran to you, “Baby, I have a deal to make..”

 

“What is it?” You asked, playing with the ball with your foot.

 

“You have to kick the ball to the nett. If you scored a goal, I will give you something but if I will catch it, you have to give me something..” He challenged.

 

“Sirreo..” You declined immediately, “You know I will lost..”

 

“Ani!” Changjo shook your hand, “You won’t”

 

“Then let’s just not play this” You whined, “You’re going to win me this anyways..”

 

*MC1: She really doesn’t want..

MC2: She has a point! If Changjo will just let her win then why would he still want to play it..*

 

“I won’t let you win..” Changjo said.

 

“See!” You pointed at him, “Yah! Why are you breaking the rules? Would you want your surprises to diminish?”

 

Changjo shut his mouth all of a sudden, “Who told you to play soccer??” He then kicked the ball and held your hand.

 

Now, you’re on your way to the library for the second surprise.

 

“Are you always at the library when you were in High School?” Changjo asked again.

 

“Ne..” You nodded and guided him inside.

 

*You: Of course I’m at the library almost everyday!

 

PD: You study?

 

You: Ani.. To sleep (laughs)*

 

“What are we going to do here?” The two of you sat on of the tables.

 

‘You have to look for this” You rummage through your bag and got a piece of paper.

 

The title of what will Changjo will search for is, “Lovely by Anonymous”

 

However, the title made Changjo a little bit confused, “Why would the book will be published if the author is anonymous?”

 

“Wae? Are the poems made by the anonymous not published? Most of them are known that’s why you can’t ask them. Now, shoo! Look for it and don’t open it” You shoo-ed him away and warned him.

 

*MC: Both of them has a point this time..

MCs: (laughs)*

 

You were smiling and tapping at the table while waiting for Changjo who had already used the Electronic Card Catalog for faster findings. The book wasn’t encoded in the e-card catalog so he went to the libriarian instead.

 

“Excuse me but where can I find this book?” He showed the paper and the libririan explained where to find the book.

 

Changjo went to the shelf where the libririan had told him to. He looked from the top down to the bottom to look for it. Atlast at the third shelf, he saw it and quickly took it and returned it to you.

“Tadan!” He presented it to you and you put it on your bag.

 

“Time for the next surprise?” You asked him and he nodded.

 

*Changjo: I’m looking forward to every surprise.. My wife is really something when it comes to surprises so I really have no idea what will she show me next. I know the book has something to do with the next surprise but I don’t know what.. So we have to wait..*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter