Episode 14

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WGM DAILY UPDATE [HERE]

You were inside the phone & was busy texting someone.

 

To: Changjo Baby <3

 

Baby~ Mianhe.. I can't go today.. I have some important schedule to attend to T.T Mianhe~ I promise I'll watch the broadcast. Do your best ;) FIGHTING!

 

*MC: Oh! Isn't that Inkigayo??*

 

*Changjo: When I saw her text, I was sad.. T.T But she still supported me & cheered me up by sending me a text..*

 

"To: My Baby~ Ne.. Gwenchana~ ;) Where is your schedule? :)" You read.

 

"Should I make a call now?" You asked yourself & started to dial someone on the phone.

 

You were looking at the entrance and was inside, waiting someone to pick your call.

 

"OPPA!" You called after someone answered your phone, "Oppa. I'm already here!"

 

*MC: Who's that Oppa? Changjo?*

 

After how many minutes, Shin of Cross Gene showed up & you went out of the van.

 

"Oh ___-ah!" Shin hugged you as you hugged him back.

 

*You: Shin Oppa is my long time friend. We go to acting lessons together..*

 

"Kaja!" He said.

 

"Where are they?" You asked.

 

"I asked the PDs before I came to see you, they told me that they're still in their room" He answered.

 

"Ohh. Is that so? Where am I going to stay then?" You asked again.

 

"In our dressing room first.." He said, "Meet Cross Gene first"

 

You gasped, "Eottokhe?!"

 

You already reached Cross Gene's dressing room, and the moment you stepped in inside, they all greeted you.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Cross Gene imnida!" They bowed.

 

"This is Casper, J.G, Takuya, Sangnim, Youngsaek & me! Shin!" He introduced them to you.

 

*MC: La Di Da Di Da La Di Da Di.. (Dancing to it)*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! F.Y.T ___-sshi imnida!" You bowed back.

 

All of you took a seat on the couch on the dressing room.

 

"Is it your debut today on Inkigayo?" You asked them.

 

"De!" They answered in unison.

 

"Sunbaenim! Can you give us some advice?" Shin asked.

 

You laughed, "Why do I look like older?"

 

"Ah wae?! You debuted first!" He said, making the whole Cross Gene laughed.

 

"Ah.. Arasso.. First, always be a team and always work hard. Remember, all of your hardwork will pay off" You smiled at them as you gave them an advice & they clapped & thanked you.

 

"Can you reveal something about Shin?" Casper asked.

 

"Oh. Shin oppa?" You looked at him &,he gave you a be-careful-on-what-you-say look.

 

"Well.. If you watched Shin's first drama.. I kept on teasing & make fun of him.." You laughed, "So he always gets mad at me! Seeing him on TV is really funny.. Especially when you took acting lesson together.. but he always treats me food!"

 

Shin kept his head down & giggled then he lifted his head, "Yah. You promised me to treat me one time. Up to now, where is it??"

 

"You dated?" J. G asked making the both of you laughed.

 

*MCs: Oooooooh~*

 

"Yah. What are you asking?!" Shin complained.

 

"Friendly date? Ne~" You nodded.

 

A PD opened the door & announced that it is already Teen Top's rehearsal.

 

"Kaja!" Shin told you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter