Episode 73

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RATED M. >>Warning you guys.

 

"Baby~"

 

There. In the middle of the afternoon, Changjo kept whining. While he was making his way to you, a pout was evident on his face.

 

*MC: Ah kyeo~ (squishes her hand)*

 

"Wae? I'm in the kitchen!" You shouted from where you are. You are washing the cups you used a while ago.

 

You laughed when you saw Changjo pouting and stomping the floor because of what he's feeling right now. He hugged you from the back and rested his head on your shoulders, still with a pout.

 

"Wae geurae? Is there a problem?" You looked to your side to see his face.

 

He just nodded with the pout still evident on his face.

 

"What is it?" You ask in concern.

 

He buried his face on your shoulders, "Mm ing to waii"

 

*MCs: What? What did he say??*

 

You made a face because you didn't understand what he said, "What?"

 

"I'm going to Hawaii.." Changjo cleared out.

 

*Changjo: Since we had our anniversary, our company treated us to a trip to Hawaii. Once I heard about it, memories coming from our honeymoon came back.. But then I realized, 'I'm going back to hawaii without ____-ah..' The thought of it and not seeing again my wife for a long period makes me sad..*

 

"Chincha?!" You turned around excitingly.

 

*MC: Her reaction is completely the opposite of his husband..*

 

"Why are you so happy?" Changjo asked, still holding to your waist.

 

*You: Since, Changjo is going to have fun in Hawaii, I couldn't help but feel excited about it, remembering that we had our honeymoon there (blushes)*

 

"Why are you so happy? Do you know what that means??" Changjo asked, definitely disappointed with your reaction.

 

You chuckled, "I know, I know. We won't be able to meet again.. But, you need to enjoy first!"

 

"Sirreo" He shook his head and your shoulders deflated.

 

"Changjo.." You looked at him, "Relax first!"

 

Seeing you with a determined face, Changjo sighed and finally nodded his head, "But! I'll still text and call you.."

 

You did a salute action, "Yes sir!"

 

*MC: This couple are getting busier..*

 

The two of you are now seating at the sofa. Changjo on your lap and busy fiddling with your hands. You were just talking to him about things when you remembered something.

 

"Ah!" You pulled your hand away from Changjo's and clasped your hands together.

 

"Wae?" He suddenly sat up at your reaction.

 

"Let's shop in Myeongdeong for your things!" You said with sparkles on your eyes.

 

"Baby, aren't you obvious that you want to get rid of me?" Changjo joked with a bitter sigh.

 

"Aniyo~" You sang, "I'm just excited for you!"

 

"Why?" He asked, "It's not like it's going to be fun without you.."

 

You slapped your arm lightly, "Hey. Don't think like that! Teen Top is there.. It would be fun!"

 

*You: Honestly, it's not that I want to get rid of him but.. our comeback is scheduled and I know, it will be busier for me.. And I'm not sure if I can contact him.. I want him to get pre- occupied for him not to miss me..*

 

You guys are now set to go to Myeongdeong. Wearing your casual clothes. You decided to take public transportation since you don't want to bother your managers anymore. It was your first ride on bus together with your husband.

 

*Changjo: Riding public transportation together with my girlfriend someday has always been my dream.. because, I want to tell them that I love this girl. Dating as an artist is really hard, so it is always one of my dreams..*

 

On your way to Myeongdeong, while you were in the bus, Changjo asked you a question, "Can you not come with us? Sister in law can come too!"

 

You chuckled and palyfully pushed his hand that was intertwined with yours, "I'm sorry but I have other things to do.."

 

*MC: Yah Changjo! She's an idol too!*

 

"Are you going to have your comeback anytime soon?" He said, looking at you.

 

You nodded your head, "Ne.."

 

*Changjo: Great. We would be distant with each other again. Recently, we were always like this. We are trying to work everything out since we don't want to end this yet, so yeah. We need to be patient.*

 

You arrived at Myeongdeong. It was already night time but the street was still busy with lots of people. Hand in hand, Changjo and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter