Episode 60

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside your house, in the living room, you were busy fiddling with your phone and all, reading tweets of your fans. You would laugh every now and then butone tweet definitely spoiled your mood.

 

"Eo!" You exclaimed. You were biting your lips now with your eyebrows meeting at the center. With one last sigh, you put your phone down and went to your room.

 

*MC: Wae? Why is she like that?*

 

[After an hour and a half..]

 

Changjo entered the house and looked for you, "Yeobo~" He ran to your room because he didn't see you downstairs.

 

He saw you, laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Changjo sat on the bed and shook you, "Are you okay?"

 

You sat up, moving a little away from him, "Ne just tired.."

 

"You wanna eat? I'll cook.." Changjo pointed out his thumb.

 

"Ani.. I'm not hungry.." You stood up and went downstairs. Changjo just followed you with his eyes with confusion written all over his face.

 

*Changjo: I am getting worried.. Do we have a problem? Does she have a problem? It's seems like she's avoiding.. Chincha.. I'm afraid to ask her.. (laughs)

 

PD: Wae?

 

Changjo: She might burst and tell me that I did something bad..

 

PD: Wae? Did you do anything bad?

 

Changjo: Aniya.. (laughs)

 

-

 

You: I read something that I don't know, disappointed me?

 

PD: What is it?

 

You: I was tweeting and all, too happy that I got my phone back, then I happened to open Changjo's twitter.. And I saw his conversation with Sohyun Ju?*

 

*MC1: Ayeeee! She's jealous!!

 

MC2: You could only see ____ jealous sometimes.. And when she gets jealous, she's really ia jealous..*

 

You tuned the TV on downstairs and plopped yourself on the couch. Changjo nervously went down to follow you. He sat beside you, well, there was a little space since he knows that there's something wrong.

 

No one was talking. He was playing with his hands, while you were too focused on watching.

 

*MC1: They really look like a couple fighting..

 

MC2: Aniyo.. If they would be like real couples, they should be fighting as if it world war 3..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

Changjo tapped his thigh before standing up, "I'm going to get snacks.."

 

You just nodded your head. He just chuckled, really surprised at your response.

 

"Yah.. Ia there something wrong?" Changjo asked the cameraman, "Did she say something?"

 

Changjo then prepared snacks and start shaking his head and would ask the cameraman every now and then.

 

"Is there a problem?"

 

"Did I do something?"

 

"Is there something bothering her?"

 

"Is she sick?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter