Episode 44: HONEYMOON SPECIAL pt. 2

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Ah told Julien that she'll be putting some oil on his back making everyone go amazed. When Julien removed his shirt, the wives started to wow at his body but not you, you were about to gasp when your husband covered your eyes.

 

*MC: What is that?*

 

"Ah wae?" You were trying to remove his hand by gently slapping it.

 

*Changjo: I need to workout more.. After seeing his body.. (sighs) I am nothing.. (laughs)*

 

(Then Kwanghee and Lee Joon's solo interview.)

 

Sunhwa noticed that Julien's board shorts were so low. They started arguing about it if Julien will wear it a little bit higher or the same as he wore it.

 

You were looking at it again but Changjo whined, "Ah.. Stop looking!"

 

*MC: His being jealous again!*

 

Your mouth went wide opened, "What did I do??"

 

But then all of you were surprised when someone touched Julien's . Se Ah unnie got crazy on how was his husband touched by others.

 

-

 

"Lee Joon, let's do suntan!" Kwanghee said.

 

Lee Joon laughed and shook his head, "I am not confident!"

 

"Changjo, you? Are you okay?" Kwanghee then asked Changjo.

 

"Are we going to take our clothes off?" Changjo asked, gesturing his hands like he was taking off his shirt.

 

"OF COURSE!" Kwanghee said.

 

You gasped, "ANDWAE!"

 

"Arasso, then if you're not going to take it off then I will.." Kwanghee was proud of himself and everyone was anticipating for his well built body.

 

He started to the jacket he's wearing. All of you were expecting a 6-packed abs but to your dismay, Kwanghee was wearing an illusion of a body who has nice muscles and 6 packed.

 

After that, Julien started to put oil in Se Ah leg that made everyone surprised on how Julien can touch her wife's leg just like that. Kwanghee was forced to do it and was nervous about it. Lee Joon did it the bad guy style where Yeon Seo complained that it was painful.

 

"Changjo, it's your turn!" Kwanghee pointed at you.

 

You were nervous about this but didn't showed it to anyone. Changjo's feeling the same but he has to act cool to defeat Kwanghee and so that you could be proud of him.

 

He started to put oil in his hands and gently putting it to your legs.

 

"Ah!" You squealed at the skin contact.

 

"Don't be like that!" Changjo said while he continued to put put oil all over your exposed skin.

 

"Put on me too!" Changjo requested and you got shocked, "Put it on the outside and the inside.."

 

"BWO?!" You blinked your eyes in shock.

 

"Come on.. Do it!" Se Ah pursued you in putting oil in his body.

 

"Arasso.." You nervously said and Changjo faced backwards so you can apply it on his back.

 

You nervously put your hands inside his shirt and rubbed your hands with oil in it.

 

*MC1: Waaa!

 

MC2: She's touching her husband's body for the first time!*

 

Julien suggested a game wherein, the husband will carry their wife and whoever will give up first will receive a punishment. Althroughout the game, your head was just on Changjo's neck that definitely made him shiver, but luckily, that did not affect him in losing the game. Lee Joon gave up because of too much laughter when Julien was holding Se Ah's . The sand massage was given to the two losers and were enjoying it when Kwanghee started to throw water at Yeon Seo. She started her outrage and started to bully Kwanghee.

 

Changjo and You were just watching and laughing at the scene. You didn't want to interfere to be safe.

 

*You: It was a fight between Kwanghee Oppa and Yeon Seo unnie's couple.. So Changjo and I were just quiet and were laughing along.. We might get involved at their fight..*

 

The husbands went out to buy some drinks and they saw a on the go store (those in cars) and decided to buy there.

 

"Hi. How can I help you?" A girl approached them and all of them got amused by her beauty.

 

Kwanghee told them their orders then asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter