Episode 18

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was full of noise. You could hear fan screaming everywhere, cheering for your name and your group's name. We got Married is secretly filming you from your fan meeting.

 

*MC1: See that all fans!

 

MC2: Woah!~ They're really popular..

 

MC3: They are F.Y.T indeed.. (nods)*

 

"We are Fierce but Young. Annyeonghaseyo F.Y.T imnida!" The 5 of you greeted and bowed in unison.

 

And the fans started to get wild.

 

You were now introducing yourself at the stage, one by one.

 

"What's up yo! Leader Chaeri imnida!" Chaeri did a peace sign first before bowing.

 

Then Chaeri's fans roared.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Maknae Bomi Imnida" Bomi said cutely and bowed.

 

You could hear screams again.

 

"Yeorobun~ Fierce Vocalist, ______! Annyeong!" You biwed first then waved at everyone.

 

You could hear screams getting louder and louder.

 

"Min to the Hee everyone! Annyeonghaseyo Cute Rapper Minhee Imnida!" Min Hee said pointing the mic at them and heard screams all over again.

 

"Annyeong! Sweet Vocalist, Na Eun imnida~" Na Eun said in a cute, sweet voice.

 

Althrough out your individual introfuctions, the fans were shouting their lungs and hearts out just to show their support to them.

 

[MEANWHILE.. A BLACK VAN WAS SHOWN..]

 

*MC: Oh! Who could've that be?*

 

(The camera now inside the van)

 

It was revealed that Teen Top were now there, listening to Changjo as he instructs them on what to do.

 

"CAP Hyung.. You have to bring ____ at the van. Ricky.. You have to get her dress and make up done without knowing what is the event.. Chunji hyung and I will go ahead and prepare everything.." Changjo explained.

 

"Me? What will I do?" L. Joe asked.

 

"Ah Bakta!" Changjo clapped his hands, "Niel Hyung, go with CAP Hyung and L. Joe hyung.. just go with us since I need you to do me a favor" And the two bodded their heads.

 

[PD: Performances are done.. They are just saying thanks to the fans who came..]

 

"Eh?" Changjo got shocked and twisted his head to see what's happening as well as the other members.

 

"Oh! Kaja Kaja!" He said, the first one to move out of the van, making the others to follow.

 

"Hyung! Ka!" Changjo instructed and pointed at the stage where they will be kidnapping you.

 

"Ricky.. get back on van.. Wait for her!" Changjo said.

 

While the other three left and entered a new van. Driving off, leaving the three Teen Top member doing tgeir mission.

 

*PD: What is your plan exactly?

 

Changjo: Ah~ (Rubs the back of his neck) Well.. I forgot to celebrate our 100 days together.. So I thought of a plan to surprise her and make it up to her..*

 

CAP and Niel was running continuosly to enter the backstage without getting caught. They succeeded and now, they are just at the doors where you got out fir you to show up on stage. The two were standing and hiding seperately from the back. Niel was holding a blind fold with him while CAP was signaling him that in the count of three, they will go out together which Niel nodded to.

 

*1..2..3..* CAP counted with his fingers.. And BOOM. The two ran to you which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter