Episode 46: HONEYMOON SPECIAL pt.4

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Breakfast time. You and the other couples were having breakfast.  

 

     

"How was your night?" You asked all of them before taking a bite.

 

 

     

"We.. We held hands.." Yeon Seo declared and Joon held her hand, showing it to all of you.

 

 

     

"Eyy.. What's so special about that??" Kwanghee complained.

 

 

     

"Wae? What did you do?" Joon asked.

 

 

     

"We kissed.." Kwanghee pulled the lip balm out.

 

 

     

"Eyy.. What's so special about that??" Changjo was the one who boasted this time.

 

 

     

All the husbands hand widened their eyes, "Wae?" "What do you mean?"

 

 

     

"Hyung. We kissed a lot of times. We held each others hand a lot of times.. There's nothing special about that.." Changjo proudly said.

 

 

     

You were blushing on how could your husband tell your skinship to the other couple but you caught his last sentence, "Mworago? Nothing special about our kiss? Holding hands?"

 

 

     

The other couples were laughing because that.

 

 

     

*MC: Alert! Alert! Alert!*

 

 

     

Changjo paused and realized what he said, "Aniyo~ It's not that.."

 

 

     

"Forget it" You looked away.

 

 

     

"Aniyo~ What I mean is, we already held hands, we already kissed.. So what's so special about what they did? Right? Baby.. Mianhe. Eo?" Changjo explained.

 

 

     

You looked at him and glared at him, "Chincha?"

 

 

     

"Ne chincha.. I promise.." Changjo raised his right.hand.

 

 

     

"Arasso.." You then nodded your head.

 

 

     

"You unnie? What did you do?" Sunhwa asked Se Ah.

 

 

     

"Shoulders did aegyo" Se Ah said and Julien stopped.

 

 

     

"Jeongmal??" All of you had your gaze fix at him.

 

 

     

Julien sighed.

 

 

     

"Show it to us.." Kwanghee said.

 

 

     

Julien did the Kiyomi aegyo and all of you found it disgusting (?) except for his wife, Se Ah who's enjoying it.

 

 

     

*You: If you're going to look at Julien Oppa alone, he got the looks and all. I mean, he can be handsome and cute at tje same time right? But.. If you'll consider his big body, that face and aegyo.. Ugh! Just.. Just.. (sigh) The three don't come together.

 

 

     

Changjo: Because of Julien hyung, I'm afraid to build my body..

 

 

     

[PD: Wae?]

 

 

     

Changjo: I'm the maknae. I am cute. I act cute. But seeing Julien hyung do aegyo.. I just can't.. This body is enough for me..*

 

 

     

"Let's go out alone.. We already spent together last time.." Julien said after eating and all of you agreed.

 

 

     

-

 

     

Hand in hand, You and Changjo were walking by the shore and enjoying the beach vibe.

 

 

     

"Jonghyun! Look at that" You pointed at the guys who were surfing.

 

 

     

*MC1: They're good~

 

     

MC2: Wow~*

 

 

     

"Oh!" Changjo gasped, as one of them did an exhibition.

 

 

     

"So cool.." You said in awe.

 

 

     

"I wanna learn that" Changjo said, still looking at the surfer guy.

 

 

     

"Na du" You frowned in jealousy.

 

 

     

You saw the guy approaching so you dragged Changjo with you, "Excuse me? Excuse me. Can you teach us how to surf?"

 

 

     

"Sure.." The guy shrugged.

 

 

     

You and Changjo were already holding your surf boards so the guy started his tutorial.

 

 

     

"First, you have to lie on your board" The guy said in English, "After, you have to sit on your legs to be ready for stepping one foot for standing.."

 

 

     

You and Changjo were copying what was the man's doing, "Wait. When are we going to know when's the right time to stand up?"

 

 

     

"When you see the water's approaching.." The guy answered.

 

 

     

*[PD: Why were you silent during that time?]

 

 

     

Changjo: Language barrier. (laughs) ____ knows how to speak in English right? So it's an advantage on our part, but for me, it's a disadvantage.. I should start learning how to speak the language now..*

 

 

     

*MC1: I thought he's jealous again..*

 

 

     

After the tutorial, you are going to try now how to surf. You and Changjo were on the water now. Changjo, who's going to try it first was getting ready.

 

 

     

"You can do it!" You cheered on him.

 

 

     

Changjo started. He was swimming with his board towards the wave. The wave is slowly approaching him. You were looking at him from afar. Changjo stood up as he and the wave met, but to your dismay, he fell.

 

 

     

"Ya. Gwenchana?" You shouted, secretly laughing at him.

 

 

     

He rose from the water and shook his head.

 

 

     

*MC: He's like filming a CF*

 

 

     

"Waaaa~ My husband is so handsome!" You squealed. Well, you could only do fangirling if he's not near you.

 

 

     

He swam towards you. "Gwenchana?" You asked him.

 

 

     

"It's hard.." He said, panting.

 

 

     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter