Episode 86

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo has been waiting for you outside the streets with the heavy snow and cold atmosphere. Jumping up and down, he was blowing his hands just to make him warm.

 

*MC: It’s really cold today..*

 

A few more minutes, you came to him running, also because of the coldness brought by the weather. Today is christmas day and you were about to celebrate the day for the second time with your husband.

 

“Mianhe.. Did you wait long?” You asked, cupping his face to make him warm.

 

“Ani..” He shook his head and pouted just to look cute while you were cupping his face. He held your hand and went to a café first,

 

“What are we going to do today?” You ask while waiting for the coffee you just ordered.

 

“I made plans. Of course it’s a secret..” Changjo smirked, teasing you.

 

You playfully hit him, “Ah ppalli! Tell me!”

 

“Sirreo!” Changjo shook his head and mehronged you.

 

*MC1: Can someone please explain me why are the two being childish today?

MC2: Cause it’s christmas time!*

 

After you have received your coffee, you went to your van and headed to Changjo’s surprise.

 

*You: That guy would be forever secretive, isn’t he?

 

Changjo: Of course I’m choosing things which I won’t tell my wife and that are my surprises for her. Of course she shouldn’t know those things..*

 

“This MBC Gayo daejun.. We’re going to have our couple performance and I’m worried about it..” You confessed.

 

“Wae?” Your husband looked at you in worry, “Don’t be.. I know you can do it properly, I’ve seen it..”

 

“It’s just, whenever I practice with anyone in our company, it’s like I can’t seem to do it properly because.. I don’t know maybe I can’t give justice to Hyuna? Or..” You ooked down, playing with your fingers.

 

*MC: She’s really worried about that..

 

You: I think, I’m just too nervous that lead me to think like that.. I don’t want to be bashed like, ‘Oh! Look at her she ruined the performance’ and such because I know Changjo is going to be bashed as well and I don’t like that..*

 

“Then don’t do it with anyone but just me..” Changjo held your hand and looked at you with determination, “I’ve seen you practice hard and I know you’re going to be fine. Much more than fine.. Baby, it’s christmas. Let’s not ruin the mood. Okay?”

 

You nodded and smiled, “Mianhe..”

 

“Gwenchana..” Changjo smiled back, “Now anticipate for my surprise..”

 

“But seriously, where are we going??” You looked outside, “Oh! Isn’t this the way to Namsan Tower??”

 

Changjo’s face was like, ‘im-busted’ look, “Oh! You figured it out huh?”

 

“Are we going to lock our own padlock???” You asked excitingly.

 

*MC: Look at her, being excited in a snap*

 

“Secret. We don’t need lock anymore, we’re just going to stroll around the park..” Changjo said.

 

Your excitement went down when you heard Changjo say that, “Why are we still going to Namsam if weren’t going to lock?”

 

“That isn’t the only thing we could do there..” Changjo shook his while you were looking at him with an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look.

 

“Ah let’s just go home..” You told him and pushed his hands from yours.

 

*MC: She doesn’t want to go anymore!

 

You: Namsan tower is known for couple, am I right? How come Changjo doesn’t know that? Is he kidding me? Everyone knows that you should put locks there.. (sighs) I guess my husband doesn’t want to be common, huh?*

 

“Ani. Just wait. You’ll know it when we got there..” Changjo laughed.

 

A few more drive, you arrive at the venue. Changjo jumped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter