Valentine Special: Third Hint

An Unknown Life...

The first person to arrive at the gym was Gaby. Since she was the nearest. Gaby arrived at her locker and then she started to open it. While she was opening her locker, the second person to arrive was Cindy.

"Umma?" Gaby said with a curious look.

"Gaby...?" Cindy said with a surprise look. "You have to meet up here too?" She then asked.

"Well...yeah." Gaby said.

"Annyeong unnies!" Anabell said happily.

"Hey..." Lucero said as she walked in.

The last 2 people to arrived were the "twins" everyone was opening their locker until the "twins" had finally arrived.

"Finally you guys are here?!" Cindy asked.

"Sorry...wait, you guys have to meet up here as well?" Veronica asked.

"Yup!" Anabell said.

Everyone open their locker and all of them made a surprise look. Veronica was amazed and what she got in her locker was a note along with a dress.

"This is so cute!" Veronica squealed happily.

"I agree..." Gaby said as she looked at her dress.

Everyone was changing into the dress and when they walked out, they were amazed. The first person to walk out was Lucero. Lucero walked out with a pink dress and she looked at the mirror to see if she looked good with the dress.

"This is so cute." Lucero said happily.

The second person to walk out was Veronica. She was wearing a yellow dress.

Lucero was making a surprise look and when Veronica saw herself at the mirror she was surprised.

"Dongsaeng you look pretty." Lucero said.

"Gomawo onee-chan!" Veronica said happily.

"I'm not going out." Anabell said.

"Same here!" Cindy said.

"...I'm not coming out." Krista said.

The third person to walk out was Gaby. When she walked out, she made a shy expression.

"Unnie, you look cute." Veronica said.

"I feel girly." Gaby said.

"Same here...but, you do look cute." Lucero said.

"Ok, one of you guys have to walk out." Veronica said.

"No thank you!" Krista said.

"Same here." Anabell said.

"Umma...jebal." Veronica begged.

Cindy sighed and she just opened the door and walked out with no expression. She crossed her arms and she sighed.

"I feel girly..." Cindy said.

"But, you look cute." Gaby said.

"Thanks..." Cindy said.

"Unnie please...one of you guys have to walk out." Veronica said.

"I'm not going out." Krista said.

"Same here." Anabell said.

"You know that we're going to get out." Lucero said.

Veronica then walked up to Anabell's and she just crawled under and Anabell made a surprise look. Veronica unlocked the door and dragged Anabell out wearing a purple dress.

"Ani!" Anabell shouted.

"Anabell you look pretty." Gaby said.

"She looks mature." Lucero said.

"Ani! I don't like it." Anabell said shyly.

"Krista, you're left." Veronica said.

"Fine...good luck with that." Krista said.

"Someone should go get her because I'm scared." Veronica said nervously.

"Are you serious?" Gaby asked.

"Well you're scared as well." Veronica said.

"Cindy you should go." Gaby said.

"No thank you." Cindy said.

"But you're our umma. You're suppose to get her." Veronica said with a surprise look.

"Oh I give up!" Anabell said. She crawled under and when she got up she spotted Krista.

"Aw...you look so cute." Anabell said in a cute voice.

"I look like a little girl." Krista mumbled.

"But, still...a cute little girl." Anabell said.

She then unlocked the door and dragged Krista out. Everyone made a surprise look and they smiled.

"Unnie! You have the same dress as me...only different." Veronica said.

"I look like a girly girl." Krista mumbled.

"Aren't you one?" Cindy asked.

"Not that much. I really don't like to wear these kind of dresses." Krista sighed.

"But, at least you look so cute." Gaby said.

"Aw...my baby sister is so cute." Lucero said as she hugged Krista.

Everyone headed back to their locker and they started to read the note:

How did you like the dress? I can tell that you're wearing it already. :)

Fourth Hint:
      If you walked out of the girls' locker room and head to the gym, you will see something surprising. There will be balloons. One of them will have your name on it. Along with the balloons, there's a trial of roses heading somewhere. ...Now we can finally meet. :)

"Balloons?" Lucero asked curiously.

"It said that it's inside the gym." Cindy said.

"Once we found the balloons it said something about a trail of roses heading somewhere." Krista said.

"Then let go!" Veronica said happily.