Twin Moment

An Unknown Life...

Kwangmin and Veronica arrived back and they notice that it was quiet.

"Annyeong! We're home!" Veronica called out.

...But, there was no answer. Kwangmin and Veronica made a curious look wondering why it was so quiet.

"Hyung! You're home?" Kwangmin called out.

...There was still no answer it became quiet. Veronica and Kwangmin a curious look and then they started to look everywhere for Youngmin and Krista. Still...there was no sign of them. Not until they checked the room. Kwangmin opened the door and walked in. Veronica followed behind and they looked around the room. While they were looking around for Youngmin and Krista that was when they stopped and smiled.

What was in front of them was Youngmin and Krista asleep. Youngmin was sleeping on the left side, while Krista was on the right laying her head on Youngmin's shoulder. Veronica was distracted by the cuteness so she took out her phone and took a picture of them sleeping together. When they heard the click, both of them woke up by surprise and Veronica quickly took away her phone.

"Annyeong! Have a long nap?" Veronica asked as she smiled.

"Mwoyoe? What time is it?" Krista asked tiredly.

"...How long where you guys asleep?" Kwangmin asked with a curious look.

"Molla..." Youngmin shrugged.

"Well you guys do look like a cute couple." Veronica teased.

"Yah! We're just friends!" Krista shouted out suddenly.

Veronica smiled and didn't even tell them about their cute picture, "Anyways, baegopa and there's nothing to eat. Unnie you should cook something." Veronica whined.

"Yah! Why me?" Krista asked with a surprise look.

"Cause, I like how you cook your white rice..." Veronica said as she pouted.

"...Babo, didn't I teach you how to cook it." Krista said as she made a serious look.

"Yes...but you do it better than me. Also, I like how you made your musubi." Veronica begged.

"...I taught you how to make that one as well...it should be easy for you." Krista sighed.

"Jebal...unnie." Veronica begged.

Krista sighed and then Youngmin then helped her up.

"Araso! Araso! But, next time you're cooking for yourself ok." Krista suggested.

"Yay! Gomawo unnie." Veronica said happily.

Youngmin helped Krista walked over to the rice cooker and Veronica helped grab the bowl. Krista washed the bowl and when she touched the side that was when she screamed and almost fell. Youngmin quickly caught her and asked, "Gwenchana?"

"Yeah...aigoo, that burns..." Krista said as she looked at her hand.

"Maybe...I should cook it." Youngmin suggested.

"Do you even know how?" Krista asked.

"A little..." Youngmin said with a smile. 

Krista then started to do a look at Youngmin and then she crossed her arms. Everyone was cooking and while Veronica was cooking that was when something started burning.

"Ah!" Veronica screamed surprised.

Everyone spotted that the spam was burning so then Kwangmin quickly stop it. When it was over, they spotted the spam ruined. Veronica made a worried look.

"Mianhae..." Veronica said as she smiled at them.

"It was probably an accident Veronica." Krista said.

"But the spam is now ruined." Veronica said as she pouted.

"Maybe we can make something else." Youngmin suggested.

"And I already know what it is..." Krista said.

While Youngmin and Krista continue cooking, Veronica and Kwangmin were watching. Kwangmin then started to look over at Veronica and then asked, "Gwenchana?"

"Mwo?" Veronica said as she looked up at Kwangmin.

"Yeah...thanks...for what you did." Veronica said shyly.

"No problem...I just don't want you to get hurt like Krista." Kwangmin said with a worried look.

Veronica looked at Kwangmin with a surprise look and she just smiled at him. The food was done and they also made a dessert.

"Ah! Everything looks good!" Veronica said.

"Even the desserts." Kwangmin said.

"Well yeah...besides, we have to cook for everyone right." Krista smiled.

"Unnie, you really are the best twin." Veroncia said.

"It was actually hard since I have to stay in one place because of my ankle." Krista said.

"Ahem..." Youngmin said.

Krista smiled and then she punched Youngmin on the arm, "Babo! I was going to mention you..." Krista sighed.

The others arrived back and they smelled something good.

"We're home!" Jeongmin called out.

"What took you guys so long?" Kwangmin asked.

"Long story..." Minwoo said.

"Who cooked all of these?!" Cindy asked in shock.

"All of us." Krista said.

"They look so good..." Anabell said.

"Did Veronica burned anything?" Gaby suddenly asked.

"...Just one..." All of them smiled.