...Who Should I Pick?

An Unknown Life...

It was already the next day, Cindy was waiting outside her house for her friends. The first person to arrive was Anabell. Cindy waved and Anabell waved back. She then walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Morning Cindy!" Anabell said happily.

"Hey..." Cindy said.

"So...can you tell me what's wrong?" Anabell asked.

"I'll tell you when the others come." Cindy said.

Anabell nodded, and both of them waited. Finally, the other 4 arrived.

"Umma! What happened?" Veronica called out as she have Cindy a surprising hug.

"...Hey Veronica." Cindy said.

"Since we're all here. Did something happened yesterday?" Krista asked.

"...Well, I don't know how to explain this...but-" Cindy said.

"Hyunseong confessed to you." Veronica blurted out.

Cindy made a surprise look and she looked at Veronica.

"How did you know?" Cindy asked.

Veronica just smiled and Krista surprisngly slapped Veronica at the back of the head. "Babo! Stop reading peoples' minds!" Krista shouted.

"Mianhae unnie, you scare me..." Veronica pouted.

"That's because you're acting like a kid." Krista sighed.

"Wait, Hyunseong confessed to you?! That's great!" Lucero said with a smile.

"No! It's not good!" Cindy said as she walked away.

Everyone made a confuse look and they started to catch up to Cindy.

"Well, shouldn't that be good. I mean...you have a crush on Hyunseong right?" Gaby asked.

"What?!" Cindy said with a surprise look. "Um...no! I do not have a crush on Hyunseong." Cindy lied.

"Then maybe Chunji..." Veronica said with a smile.

"Chunji?! No!" Cindy lied.

Anabell crossed her arms and she sighed, "Just admit it! You're in love with 2 guys."

"Umma, you're making it pretty obvious." Krista said.

Cindy just stood there and bit the bottom of her lip and then she blurted out, "Ok! Ok! Fine! I do have a crush on both of them ok!"

"Wait, when did Chunji confess to you? We haven't seen them ever since what happened." Lucero asked.

"Chunji confessed to me yesterday. Well, actually I don't remember. But, I been having a weird dream of Chunji confessing to me. I don't know if it was real or not but, well...after school when I was walking, he saw me and he tried to talk to me. I try to ignore me but, he suddenly blurted out, Saranghaeyo..." Cindy explained.

"I didn't know know what do! I was surprise that he said that to me. Oetteokhae! What am I going to do?!" Cindy said as she made an unsure look.

"Ok...first calm down. We can help you figure it out." Krista suggested.

"Araso..." Cindy said.

"...Well, this is hard." Veronica said.

"Are you even thinking of an idea Veronica?" Anabell asked.

"Nope!" Veronica said with a smile.

Krista then slapped her arm and Veroncia made a surprise look.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Veronica blurted out.

"You should just help us and not fool around!" Krista said with a serious look.

"Cindy, if you're in love with 2 guys...that might actually take time. I suggest that you should go with the person you're in love with more. Someone who will always be there for you...or, someone who understands you more." Krista suggested.

"Like Niel or Youngmin." Veronica teased.

Krista then slapped Veronica on the back of the head again. "Stop fooling around!" Krista shouted.

"Unnie, help me..." Veronica said as she walked over to Gaby.

"No thanks, you're on your own. Besides, you're the one that made her upset." Gaby said as she pushed Veronica away.

"Guys, I'm serious. I need some help!" Cindy said.

"Well, I agree with Krista. Since 2 guys confess to you. You're going to have to think about it. Pick someone that can be there for you, someone who understands you." Anabell nodded.

"Well, I'm not sure what's going on but, I agree with Krista." Lucero said.

Everyone stopped and then they started to look at Lucero with a surprise look.

"What?" Lucero asked.

Everyone then looked away from Lucero and all Lucero did was just shrugged.

Cindy sighed and then she said, "Thanks guys...for the help."

"Your welcome!" Krista smiled.

"Yeah!" Veronica said.

"Babo! You didn't even do anything." Krista sighed...