....A Surprise Visit

An Unknown Life...

Anabell just walked in and just sat at the table...the guys were just staring at her with a surprise look.

"I can't believe she's here!" Jeongmin said with a surprise look.

"Well, this is surprising." Hyunseong said as he looked away.

"Minwoo, you have to talk to her. I can see she's upset about something." Donghyun suggested.

"What the heck?! Do you have to read her mind?!" Minwoo asked with a surprise look.

Donghyun looked at Minwoo and all he could was just let out a smile. Minwoo gave him a look and then he looked at Anabell. He then sighed and then nodded, "Ok fine...I'll do it."

Hyunseong handed him the menu and Minwoo made a nervous look.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine." Jeongmin said with a smile.

Minwoo then gave out a smile and then walked to Anabell. Anabell was making an upset look and she sighed.

"Um...annyong!" Minwoo said nervously as he handed Anabell the menu.

"Gomawo..." Anabell said as she looked at the menu.

I don't even know what to say?! What else should I say?! Ah! I don't even know what to do?! Minwoo thought nervously.

"He's becoming nervous." Donghyun sighed.

"Minwoo...." Jeongmin said.

"We have to help him out." Hyunseong suggested.

"Aniyo, ...he can figure this out on his own...I just know it." Donghyun said with a smile.

"Um...are you ready to order." Minwoo asked nervously.

"Just give me a hot chocolate." Anabell said. She then handed Minwoo the menu.

Minwoo nodded, and just walked away. Hyunseong just finish making the hot chocolate and gave it to Minwoo.

"How did you know?!" Minwoo asked with a surprise look.

"Donghyun..." Hyunseong smiled.

Minwoo grabbed the hot chocolate and then walked up to Anabell.

"Um...here." Minwoo said as he set down the cup.

"Thanks..." Anabell said.

Minwoo looked at Anabell and she can tell that she's upset. He then made a sad look and sat across her from the table.

"Gwenchana?" Minwoo asked with a surprise.

"Aniyo, it's nothing..." Anabell lied.

"I can tell you're lying to me..." Minwoo said as he made a suspicious look at her.

Anabell looked up and she sighed.

"Mianhae, I'm just upset right now..." Anabell said sadly.

"Did something happen?" Minwoo asked.

"It's nothing..." Anabell said as she looked away.

"Just tell me..." Minwoo said.

"I just hate my life! It's always my dad! I hate him...making decisions for me as always. I just don't get it...why can't he understand that I can live on my own." Anabell explained.

"That because, he still cares about you." Minwoo said.

Anabell looked up with a surprise look and Minwoo just smiled.

"But...he just need to understand." Anabell said.

Anabell then took a sip of her hot chocolate and then had some whip cream on her lip. Minwoo smiled and then used his finger to wipe the cream off her lip. Anabell made a surprise look and then she turned away quickly. She then blushed really red...

What should I do?... Anabell thought nervously.

Anabell looked back at Minwoo and she got up.

"I should go...wait, I never mention your name." Anabell said.

"Minwoo...we actually go to the same school." Minwoo said.

"Ok...I'll see you tomorrow ok." Anabell said as she walked out of the cafe.

Minwoo made a surprise look and he didn't say anything.

"Well that went well..." Jeongmin teased.

"Ha ha very funny." Minwoo said.

~Anabell's POV~

I can't believe he actually do that, ...I touched my lip and I blushed red. Ah! Am I really falling for him?! No! I can't be! I barely know him! I continue walking and then that was when I ended up in a dark ally.

"Where am I?..." I asked myself.

I looked around until I saw someone. Which was...Veronica and Krista.

"Veronica? Krista?" I called out.

"Unnie!" Veronica said with a surprise look.