The Rest Are Safe...Only 2 Injured

An Unknown Life...

Anabell made a nervous look and she was trying to focus. She couldn't see his movement clearly which made her nervous. When Changjo was about to attack, Minwoo attacked Changjo out of nowhere. Anabell made a surprise look and she spotted Minwoo growling at Changjo while Changjo was hissing at Minwoo. Anabell then quickly ran over to Gaby.

You alright...? Anabell asked.

"Yeah..." Gaby nodded.

Changjo made a serious look at Minwoo and he notice that the others were safe. C.A.P looked at Changjo and Changjo spotted it quickly. He started to nod at him and Changjo agreed. Niel spotted it as well along with the other members. Then all of a sudden, they just disappear out of nowhere. Everyone made a confused look and everyone was safe except for 2...

"Jeongmin!" Gaby said with a worried look.

Jeongmin transformed back to his form and the only thing that he hurt was his right arm since he landed on the ground and made a bad fall.

"I'm ok..." Jeongmin said.

"Unnie!" Veronica said as she ran over to Krista.

Krista transformed back and when she tried to get up she was about to fall but, Veronica quickly caught her.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Veronica asked with a worried look.

"...Ani, C.A.P sprained my ankle..." Krista said.

Krista looked at one of her ankles and she spotted it was already bruised. Veronica looked as well and she made a surprise look. Youngmin made a worried look along did the others.

"At least mostly everyone is safe." Anabell said. "Thanks for what happened back there..." Anabell added as she looked at Minwoo.

"Chumaneyo..." Minwoo said with a smile.

Krista tried to walk but, she can't. Veronica try to help her but, the persont that helped her quickly was Youngmin. He started to bend down in front of her and Krista made a surprise look.

"Get on..." Youngmin said.

Krista looked at Youngmin with a curious look but, then she slowly started to smile. She hopped on Youngmin's back and then Youngmin started give Krista's a piggyback ride. He started to walk on and the others followed. Everyone made a surprise look as they looked at Youngmin and Krista since they standed out more.

When they arrived back, Jeongmin sat on the couch and Gaby went to go get an icepack for Jeongmin. Krista was sitting on Youngmin's bed and Youngmin was wrapping some gauge around her ankle, "You sure can become hurt so easily." Youngmin sighed.

Krista looked up and spotted Youngmin making a serious look, "Mianhae...you were trying to protect me...but, I thought I could do stuff on my own. When I tried to save Veronica, C.A.P hurted my ankle when he grabbed me from behind. When I try to escape, I felt him gripping it more tightly." Krista explained.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then he smiled at her. Gaby walked in and said, "Hey...dongsaeng how are you feeling?"

"Ok...my ankle just hurts." Krista said as she looked at it.

Gaby smiled and then gave her an ice pack. "I hope this helps." Gaby said as she handed Krista an ice pack.

"Are you finish with the gauge?" Gaby asked.

Youngmin nodded and handed it over to Gaby. Gaby nodded and then she left the room.

"Gomawo...for taking care of me..." Krista smiled as she looked away.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again." Youngmin said.

Krista made a surprise look and then she quickly looked at Youngmin by surprised. Youngmin smiled at her and he even wink at her. Krista made a serious look and then slapped his arm.

"Yah! Stop it with the aegyos." Krista said as she turned away.

Youngmin notice that she was looking away and just smiled at her.


"Gaby, you don't have to take care of me...I'm ok..." Jeongmin said.

"Babo! You injured your right arm from that fight. So no you're not fine." Gaby said as she wrapped the gauge around Jeongmin's right arm.

Jeongmin made a sad look and then he started to feel bad. Gaby made a worried look and then said, "I know you were trying to protect me...and I'm actually surprised that you have done that..."

Jeongmin looked up with a surprise look and spotted Gaby smiling a little bit, "I just don't want you to become hurt. You're the only one that understands me more than anyone else..."

Gaby looked at Jeongmin and she smiled at him. "Of course! Just put this ice pack on your arms more often...besides, you need a lot of rest."

Gaby then gave out a smile and just walked away checking to see if Krista's was ok. For the others, they went to see if she was ok as well. Jeongmin looked at Gaby with a curious look and all he did, was gave out a smile..., "Thanks Gaby..." Jeongmin said with a smile.