...

An Unknown Life...

~Krista's POV~

What's going on? Why is it so dark? ...Where am I exactly? I thought with a worried look. I really don't remember what happen after that. ...I know Hara was there and this mysterious guy...it was kind of hard to tell. It was hard to describe his image...molla! I don't know what to do.

I sighed sadly and looked around...what I see? Nothing...just blackness surrounding me. The only thing I remember was leaving my friends behind. I actually don't know if I have done the right thing or not. I was at a peaceful place that calmed me down smoothly. But, apparently...someone had to ruin it. Stupid Hara...that is all I'm going to say.

...Did I die? I wonder...what happened to me? What's going on? Aigoo...I have no idea what am I going to do. I sighed sadly and just sat on the ground. ...I made a sad look, right away I feel alone. ...What is Hara trying to do with me? Did she made me fall asleep or something? ...Everyone, where are you?...

~Youngmin's POV~

I can't believe freaking Hara would do that to Krista. Take control of her! Really?! Aish...I made an upset look and continue walking at a quick paste. ...No one hurts Krista...and I'm serious, I'm meaning nobody! Not even Niel or Hara.

Even though Niel and I are on the same team. I still don't trust him. He freaking slapped Krista which makes me upset. But, that made me realize something. I stopped walking and just stood there...I didn't mean to get her mad. ...I didn't mean to make her cry. I was actually surprise that she took that hit for me. Even though I slapped her, she still takes it.

When I remember that moment it actually wants to make me say sorry for what I have done. I was stupid, a babo! ...I wish I would have say that to her...the real her. Not someone that's taking control of her body. That stupid vampire is going to pay.

"Youngmin!" Someone called my name. "Youngmin!" The person called again.

I got back to what I was doing and I made a curious look. "Mwo?" I asked.

"...You were thinking about her...weren't you?" Donghyun asked so suddenly.

"Hyung! You're not suppose to read my mind!" I said surprised.

"So..." Donghyun said. "You need to stop thinking about her...Krista is fine. She's somewhere in there. We just have to make her remember us."

"Araso..." I sighed.

"Yeah, besides...Krista needs all of us right now." MInwoo said with a smile.

"Why are you guys talking about her?" A voice suddenly asked.

I looked over and spotted the other members of Forever Beatz. The 5 of them made a suspicious look crossing their arms at us. "What's going on?" Anabell asked.

I looked over at my twin who just looked at me back and just shrugged. ...Should we tell them or not?

~Cindy's POV~

Right away, I can tell that they were up to something. Because...I know that Boyfriend and Teen Top wouldn't be on the same thing. That would be stupid. I looked over at Chunji and then I looked at Hyunseong.

Like what the heck?! I thought they were suppose to be freaking arch-enemies or something. ...Oh well, I have no idea what the heck is going on. I can tell that they were whispering about something. Youngmin made it obvious when he looked over at Kwangmin and Kwangmin just responded with a shrug.

...I just want to know already! I already feel like blurting it out. "Ok! Insteand of freaking nodding and whispering!" I blurted out.

Both of them looked at me...surprised and curious...which I was hoping for...

~No One's POV~

"Sheesh, someone's got issues." C.A.P said sarcastically.

"I wasn't playing stupid." Cindy said upset.

"Umma, you don't have to be this mad." Lucero said surprised.

"Shikeurro! Besides, we have the right to know." Cindy said.

"...They know what's going on with Krista." Veronica said.

Donghyun made a surprise look and asked, "Alright...who thought of it."

He looked around and then spotted one of the Teen Top members smiling..., which was Changjo. "What? Mianhae...I didn't mean to." Changjo said sadly.

Veronica smiled and just crossed her arms, "Now...mind telling us?"

All of the guys looked at each other and they sighed sadly, as in a sign they give up. "Fine..." They mumbled.

"As you can see, you already know Krista is not herself." Jeongmin said.

"Of course, she's hanging out with freaking Hara and those vampire s." Anabell said.

"...The reason why she's not herself is because she's undercontrol." Niel added.

"By who?" Lucero asked.

"...The person is unknown." Kwangmin said.

"What you mean the person is freaking unknown?!" Cindy asked impaitent.

"...It just is! Gosh! Issues!" L.Joe said annoyed.

"She's being control by one of the strongest vampires. I thought the werewolves destoryed them all which we are kind of glad, but...one of them still survives apparently." C.A.P explained.

"And?" Veronica asked.

"The problem is...he's one of the strongest vampires that can be undefeated." Chunji said sadly.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me?" Gaby said upset.

"...Nope we're not." Changjo smiled.

"Right now, we're finding a way to get Krista back to normal...but, it's going to take some time." Minwoo said.

"And that is?" Lucero asked.

"We're going to have to find that person who's controlling Krista." Chunji said.

The girls were surprised but, they stayed silent. "Ok...fine, we're going to help." Cindy said.

"You sure about that?" Hyunseong asked surprised.

"I'm not letting my "twin" being control by some freaking strong vampire. I want my unnie back now." Veronica said.

"Might as well count us in." Anabell suggested.

"Wait, but it's going to be dangerous." Minwoo said surprised.

"So? We can handle it." Lucero smiled.

The boys looked at each other and they looked at the girls. "Fine..." They sighed.

"You can join..." L.Joe added.

Forever Beatz nodded along with the other groups. Both of them then walked out of school together going to find whoever is messing with Krista. Hara and the others were listening to their conversation and Hara smirked. Good luck with that. You'll never have a chance to defeat him... Hara thought with a smirk.

"...Are you sure they can handle him?" Jessica asked.

"Ani, he's too strong." Haneul said.

"Good...but, how about they have a head start. Krista?" Un hae suggested as she looked over at Krista.

"Sure...I'll do anything." Krista said as her eyes started to glow bright red...