A Jealous Moment...

An Unknown Life...

It was the next day of school, Krista didn't go to school since she hurt her ankle yesterday from what C.A.P did...and Youngmin didn't go to school since he decided that he wanted to take care of Krista. The others arrived at school and the girls notice that someone is missing. As they looked aorund, they notice that Teen top didn't sit at their table like they usually do.

The girls started to look around and they spotted them with Hara and her friends. Hani spotted the girls and then she made a suspicious look. Changjo turned around and then he spotted Gaby and the others making a worried look. Jeongmin started to bit his bottom lip and then just grab Gaby's wrist with his left hand and drag her away from Hani and Changjo. Hani was just smiling and Changjo turned away, once he turned away...he made a sad look.

The girls usually sat their normal table and Boyfriend tagged along as well, "It actually feels weird without unnie here..." Veronica said sadly.

"Aw...don't worry about it. Besides, we're going to see her after school." Anabell said with a smile.

"She's right." Cindy nodded.

"Araso..." Veronica smiled.

Just then some random girls walked up to them and the girls were making a curious look. As they looked at the girls the first thing they notice was that they were holding some chocolates, roses, and a teddy bear, some even had a note.

"Annyeong oppas!" One of the girls said.

"Hey..." Kwangmin said.

"Ah! Kwangmin-ah, where's Youngmin-oppa?" A girl asked with a worried look.

"...Mian haeyo, but...Youngmin is not going to be here today." Donghyun said.

"What about tomorrow?" Another person asked.

"Molla..." Minwoo shrugged.

Some of the girls made a sad look and sighed. When they spotted Veronica and the others that was when they started to make a curious look, "Oppa, who are these girls?" One of them asked as they looked at Hyunseong.

"Their a friend of ours..." Hyunseong said.

The girls sighed in a relief and they were still making a confused look at them, "Ok, mianhae I thought they were your girlfriends." One of them said.

The girls made a surprise look after what they have heard, then they started to look away and made a worried look. The other girls just stood there until they just sat with them. Veronica kind of felt awkward since their's a girl between her and Kwangmin, "Oppa! You should have these." One of them said kindly as they handed Kwangmin.

"Ah! Gamsahabnida!" Kwangmin said as he took the chocolates.

"Jeongmin-ah! What happened with your arm?!" One of the girls asked surprised.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" All the girls mostly asked.

Gaby made a surprise look along with the others. They would talk but, all they did was just stayed quiet.

You have got to be kidding me... Cindy thought as she put her head down on the table.

"Oh...um...it's a long story..." Jeongmin lied.

He then started to smile but, at the same time...he was making a worried look. One of the girls made a curious look and they started to hug Jeongmin out of nowhere. Gaby then started to become more awkward...as the girl keep on hugging Jeongmin, Gaby was like being pushed away. The other girls notice and they were making a worried look.

Calm down Gaby...jinjeong...it's not like she's going to kiss him. Gaby thought worriedly.

"Oppa, do you want me to take care of you. You're probably having a hard time..." The girl said with a worried look.

"Ani...I'll be ok, besides...I have someone that's already taking care of me." Jeongmin said.

"Aw..." All the girls said. The girl that was sitting near Jeongmin started to pout and then she took out a piece of paper and hand it over to him.

"Oppa, this is for you." The girl said nervously.

Jeongmin made a curious look and just slowly took the note out of her hand. He then opened it and that was when he read the note:

Jeongmin-oppa!

    What I always wanted to tell you this whole time is that I like you! There! I finally said it! I been liking you ever since the first time I saw you. I always wanted to be there for you...would you go out with me...

Jeongmin looked up and then he spotted the girl making a worried look, "Um..." Jeongmin said nervously.

"Oppa...jebal..." The girl said.

Jeongmin didn't know what to do...he started bit his lip again and he made a worried look. Then...out of nowhere the girl just kissed him. Boyfriend made a surprise look along with the other fan girls. Jeongmin made a surprise look and then he pushed her away. Gaby saw the whole thing...and her eyes were widen in shock. She didn't know what the heck just happened. When she saw that kiss, that was when she slowly started to feel heart broken...