...It's Been A While...Chunji

An Unknown Life...

It was already after school, Cindy was walking alone after school and when she was walking, what she didn't know was that someone was spying on her. It became quiet and Cindy was just looking around while walking. When she was walking around, someone grabbed her from behind. Cindy made a surprise look and when she was about to attack that person, she made a surprise look that her eyes widen.

"...I-I-It can't be!" Cindy said with a surprise look.

"It's been a while Cindy." Chunji said with a smile.

"Babo! Why do you even have to scare me like that!?" Cindy said as she snatched her hand away from him.

"Cindy, we need to talk." Chunji said.

"And why would I listen to you?!" Cindy said as she made a serious look at him. "It actually has been a while since I seen you Chunji. Seeing you again, it's like...I barely know you that much now. Unlike before...I even had a weird dream about you." Cindy explained.

"That's what I wanted to talk about..." Chunji said with a sad look. "That wasn't a dream...it's actually real." Chunji said.

"Babo! Then why would I wake up in my room on my bed." Cindy said.

"...Cause by the time I confess to you. I had to knock you out." Chunji said. "...The truth is I really do love you Cindy." Chunji added.

Cindy's eyes widen in surprise and she didn't know what to say...she wasn't exactly sure if she was in love with Chunji or not. She slowly turned away and made a sad look.

"I understand if you don't love me. You probably must be in love with someone else." Chunji said.

"...I'm sorry Chunji. But, I just need some time alone." Cindy said.

She then walked away leaving Chunji behind and when she was walking, she was making a sad look. Cindy arrived at her house and she was in her room laying on her bed thinking...

"Oetteokhae...what am I going to do?" Cindy said with an unsure look.

Cindy has been in her room and she has been bored. She would do something, but...she's so busy thinking of what Chunji had said. She sighed sadly until she heard someone calling her.

"Cindy!" Her mom called.

"Yeah?" Cindy said.

"Your boyfriend is here for you." Cindy's unnie teased.

"Boyfriend?!" Cindy said with a curious look as she got up from her bed. She walked over to the door and then she made a surprise look when she saw Hyunseong just standing there.

"...Um hey." Hyunseong said shyly.

"Hyunseong, what are you doing here?" Cindy asked with a curious look.

"Can we talk?" Hyunseong asked.

"Um...sure." Cindy said.

When she walked outside, her mom just smiled at her and her unnie as well was looking at her. She closed the door behind her and spotted Hyunseong just standing there.

"Is something wrong?" Cindy asked.

"I was about to ask you the same question." Hyunseong said.

"...Hyunseong, I'm fine." Cindy said with a smile.

"Ani, you're not. Donghyun told me that you had a weird dream about Chunji...about him confessing to you..." Hyunseong said.

Cindy made a surprise look and said, "Hyunseong..."

"I don't know if that dream might come true...but, do you really love Chunji?" Hyunseong asked.

Cindy just stood there and she didn't know what to say, "...Hyunseong, I'm not so sure exactly."

"Because if you do, you might have made the wrong decision." Hyunseong said.

"Hyunseong..." Cindy said.

"...I know that you're unsure...if you're in love with him or not, but...there's something I wanted to tell you." Hyunseong said...