I Hate My Life...

An Unknown Life...

~Anabell's POV~

I arrived at home and both of my parents were home. My mom is cool but, the person I kind of hate is my dad. The reason why...well, he's can be a b**** to me, unlike my mom. She's different from him. My dad always make freaking decisions for me...for example...going to Korea. Course! I would love to go...but, my dad thinks it hard. So? I don't care! He can be nice...but, I just feel like I don't like when he make these kind of choices.

It was already 6:30PM, I was cleaning my room to make it a little bit more neater. That was when until he came in.

"Anabell, are you done cleaning your room?" My dad asked curiously.

"Yeah..." I said.

What the heck?! He just walked in my room like that without even knocking?! I thought angrily.

I spotted him walked in, and he still think it messy.

"It's not even clean! You're not even finish?!" My dad shouted.

"Well can't you see I'm still cleaning! Gosh, you don't have to act that bossy to me..." I said angrily.

"How are you going to live in Korea with this mess?" My dad asked.

"My friend can just help me! And, I can handle myself. I really don't like how you make these kind of decisions for me!" I said.

"You shouldn't have listen to K-pop, what's so special about it anyway, you don't even understand what their saying!" My dad shouted.

I can't believe he made fun of K-pop like that, of course! Their my idols and all...but, what the f*** does he have to be a b**** to me. I made an upset look and just walked out of my room without saying a word.

"Anabell, where the heck are you going?!" My dad shouted angrily.

"Away from you!" I shouted as I slammed the door behind me.

I was really upset that I keep on cussing under my breath. He never supports me, he doesn't even freaking understand me. What the hell dad?! I continuing on walking until...that was when I spotted a small cafe...

~Minwoo's POV~

Everyday after school, I worked in a small cafe along with the other members. The twins...they are apparently busy since they have to follow the leader's order. ...Now that I think about it, what so familiar about those girls...it's like...I have know something is up.

"Minwoo, what are you thinking of now?" Hyunseong asked curiously.

"Mwoyoe?!" I asked surprised.

I turned to Hyunseong who was just making a curious look at me...and then I said, "It's nothing. Actually..., molla."

"He's probably thinking about the leader's order." Jeongmin teased.

"He is actually." Donghyun said as he crossed his arms.

Shoot! I forgot that he can kind of read minds...well since he's a mind controller. I thought surprised.

"Minwoo, watch your mouth." Donghyun said.

"Mianhae...hyung." I said with a smile.

We started laughing until...that was when someone walked in. Both of us looked up and that was when...all of us spotted Anabell.