The Secret Place...

An Unknown Life...

Jeongmin and the others have arrived at the location. Apparently, it was just an abandon factory that was in the middle of the woods.

"This is far away from home. Do you think Krista will be alright?" Youngmin asked.

"She will be...not unless someone try to go after her." Donghyun said.

"I think we should just find the other and get out of here." Anabell suggested.

Boyfriend, Anabell, and Cindy were walking around and it was hard to find them.

"Where could they be?!" Cindy asked impaitently.

"I think we're lost now." Minwoo said.

"So...you guys did came?" A voice called out from behind.

Boyfriend made a surprise look and when they quickly turned around Minwoo and Hyunseong put Anabell and Cindy right behind them.

"Who are you?!" Donghyun asked angrily.

The person just smirked and then continue to walk up to them until he was revealed. It was Ricky and Anabell and Cindy made a surprise look.

"I should have known..." Donghyun growled. "Where's Lucero?!" He then asked.

"...Why do you even bother? Lucero doesn't want you anymore." Ricky said.

"Ricky, what the heck are you talking about?" Cindy asked.

"...Veronica and the others are in a safe place. Why would you even hang out with these werewolves?" Ricky asked.

"Pabo! Because we trust them!" Anabell blurted out.

"Well...you made a big mistake." Ricky said.

"Pabo! You don't know what you're talking about...now where's Veronica?" Kwangmin asked angrily.

"We're not telling you." Someone said from behind.

The person who walked up and stood next to Ricky was Chunji. Cindy then made a surprise look.

"Chunji..." Cindy said.

"Donghyun, you said you wanted to know who they are. I guess we already have figure it out." Chunji smirked.

"Too bad, I already know." Donghyun said.

"Hyung, what are they talking about?" Minwoo said.

"Don't worry about it..." Donghyun whispered.

"But, the thing is...can they actually have that kind of power?" Chunji then asked.

"What do you mean?" Jeongmin asked.

"What he mean is...that these girls will turn into vampires during the full moon." Hara smirked.

"Like that's going to happen." Kwangmin growled.

"But it actually true." Un Hae said as she revealed herself.

"Unnies!" Veronica called out.

"Vero!" Anabell said surprised.

"Don't worry, that brat is not alone." Hani said as she held on to Gaby.

"Anabell! Cindy!" Gaby said with a surprise look.

"And of course this brat! Gosh, does she really have to act like this?" Haneul said as she gripping on Lucero's arms.

Boyfriend, Anabell, and Cindy were surrounded. Anabell and Cindy then started to feel nervous until out of nowhere someone grabbed them. Which was C.A.P and Chunji, both of the girls were surprise and they just ignore their faces. C.A.P then threw Anabell over to Jessica while Cindy was caught by Yong Jae.

"Finally we got our meals." Jessica said as her fangs stick out.

"Minwoo!" Anabell screamed out suddently.

"Anabell!" Minwoo said.

Minwoo was about to rush over to her until he got attacked by C.A.P. Minwoo landed on the ground and then he slowly got up. C.A.P's appearnace changed and his face became more serious.

"You're not going near her!" C.A.P said angrily.

"What is wrong with you?" Minwoo asked.

"...Now, where's the girl?" Hara asked.

"We don't know what you're talking about." Donghyun lied.

"Yes, you do...her "twin"." Hara said as she crossed her arms.

"Unnie..." Veronica said with a surprise look.

Krista...where are you...? Veronica thought sadly.

"You're never going to find her..." Youngmin said.

Hara smirked and then she said, "You guys can have their blood now."

The girls made a surprise look and Hara's friends fangs sticked out. Then that was when they slowly leaned in. All the girls felt nervous, when Hara's friend were close to their necks...that was when the lights just broke into pieces. Everyone made a surprise look at how dark it was and everyone was getting nervous.

"What's going on?" Niel asked.

It's time... Donghyun thought with a smile...