Which Side Are You On?

An Unknown Life...

"Don't worry...you'll find out..." Hara said.

~Anabell's POV~

"You'll find out?..." What does Hara mean by that? I started to look up at Hara with a curious look...course it's obvious that she's up to something...but, the thing is...what is she up to? I looked over at C.A.P who was making an angry look at Minwoo. Then I looked over at Minwoo who was standing by my side.

...Why is C.A.P even doing this?...I know he wasn't like this before. But,...all I know is...he changed. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I actually don't want C.A.P to act this way.

~No One's POV~

"You need to shut the heck up Hara." Veronica said angrily.

"Why do I even need to listen to you? Besides, you're nothing but a brat." Hara said.

"Don't talk to my dongsaeng that way..." Krista said.

"...Sure, you can say that. Besides, I see your ankle is finally cured. I heard what happened between you and C.A.P last time..." Hara smirked.

Krista made a sad look and then she looked over at C.A.P. She spotted C.A.P still making a serious look and she feels like something bad might be happening.

Hara saw how Krista was feeling and she just looked over at Anabell, "...It's actually all up to you...Anabell."

Anabell made a surprise look at Hara and asked, "What do you mean...?"

"...Haven't you notice? 2 guys are trying to protect you! And yet you don't even know that? C.A.P wants to protect you from Minwoo. While Minwoo wants to protect you from C.A.P. It's obvious, these guys are in love with you." Hara explained.

"And...your point is?..." Anabell asked.

"Who are you going to pick between them...?" Hara asked.

"Stop making this hard for her Hara!" Niel said angrily.

"Shut it Niel!" Jessica said.

"...What's it going to be Anabell?..." Hara finally asked.

Anabell made a surprise look and she didn't know who to pick from. C.A.P couldn't wait any longer and out of nowhere that was when he attacked Minwoo.

"Minwoo!" The other members called out.

Minwoo made a surprise look until that was when he quickly dodged it. Anabell's eyes widen in surprise and Minwoo kept on dodging C.A.P's attacks. Whenever C.A.P attack, Anabell becomes more and more worried.

"...It's all up to you. Who's it going to be?" Hara smirked.

"Unnie..." Krista and Veronica said with a worried look.

Anabell took a deep breath and she doesn't know what to do, she actually can't stand this kind of fight anymore. She sighed and then that was when she started to run, she changed into her wolf form and then...everything just stopped...