First Time Bowling...

An Unknown Life...

After Gaby and Jeongmin finish eating their ice cream that was when they headed to a bowling alley. When they arrived Gaby made a surprise look. As she looked around, she saw so many people. Mostly they were good at bowling, while some were just begginners.

Jeongmin just walked away and that was when Gaby followed from behind.

"2 shoes please." Jeongmin said.

"What size?" The cashier asked.

"1 260 and- what's your shoe size?" Jeongmin said as he asked Gaby.

"245." Gaby answered.

The cashier nodded and took out both of them. Jeongmin got them and he handed Gaby's pair. Gaby got the shoes and said to the cashier, "Gamshamida."

"Chumaneyo." The cashier said with a smile.

Both of them put their shoes on and they went to go pick a bowling ball. Jeongmin got a red one while for Gaby she gotten a green one.

"Ok...do you know how to play?" Jeongmin asked.

"Ani, it's actually my first time bowling." Gaby said shyly.

"Wai- Jeongmal?!" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"Nae..." Gaby said.

"Aigoo..." Jeongmin sighed. "Then, I'll teach you." Jeongmin suggested.

It was Gaby's turn since she was first. Jeongmin helped her with the position and when Gaby threw the ball it landed on the side. Gaby started to pout and all Jeongmin did was just smiled at her.

"It's alright...besides, it's just your first time." Jeongmin said.

"Araso..." Gaby nodded.

After how many times, Gaby still hasn't got one strike. And the person that was winning was Jeongmin. On the last try, Jeongmin was helping her again. Gaby felt nervous and wondering what if she might not make it.

"Just relax..." Jeongmin said with a smile.

"Araso..." Gaby said.

Jeongmin took a step back and when Gaby threw the ball it started to roll in the middle. Gaby made a nervous look and when it was close to the pins, that was when she had a strike. Jeongmin saw the whole thing and he made a surprise look. Gaby saw the strike and she was surprise as well.

She turned back at Jeongmin and then she smiled at him, "Yay! I did it!" Gaby said happily.

"That's great!" Jeongmin said with a smile.

Gaby couldn't stop smiling and that was when she ran up to Jeongmin and hug him tightly. Jeongmin made a surprise look and couldn't help but hug her back.

"Gomawo!" Gaby said.

"Chumaneyo..." Jeongmin said.

Both of them felt awkward all of a sudden and that was when they looked at each other. Jeongmin felt nervous and Gaby can hear her heartbeat beating quickly. She then started to blush really red. Jeongmin smiled and then that was when he started to lean in.

When he leaned in that was when he meet up with Gaby's lip. Gaby made a surprise look that her eyes were widen in shock. But...she didn't want to pull him away so she just slowly closed her eyes. After a while, Jeongmin slowly moved away and Gaby then opened her eyes.

Jeongmin made a surprise look and then he quickly let go Gaby and looked away, "Mianhae...I didn't mean to!" Jeongmin said nervously.

"Gwenchanayo..." Gaby said as she started to blush really red.

Both of them were turned away from each other and they didn't even want to look at each other once after what had happened. While both of them were walking home, after that kiss...they didn't really want to talk to each other...until that was when they heard something...