Was It A Mistake?...

An Unknown Life...

Girls Generation - Mistake


It was already the weekend after Valentine's Day. Today, is actually a quiet day for the girls. After what happen between them and Boyfriend. Along with Teen Top. Now the girls are more unsure of who they should actually pick. All of them wonder, have they made the right decison...or not?


~Anabell's POV~

Why does today have to be so sad?... I was just sitting on my bed and then I sighed as I looked at all the things Minwoo gave me. It actually makes me smile, but...at the same time...it makes me sad.

Everytime I look at these gift, I also think of C.A.P. I actually do feel bad on what happened yesterday. Aigoo, what am I even going to do?

I fell back on my bed and then started to look at the cieling...

Who should I pick?...Minwoo or C.A.P? Why does it have to be so hard?... I thought sadly.


~Lucero's POV~

...I actually really don't get who should I be with right now. When Donghyun asked me to be his valentine, of course...I didn't know what to say. It...just came right out of my mouth. I looked at all the things he gave me. I started to smile, but...I can tell that I was hurt everytime I think of Donghyun and except for Ricky...

"Why does this have to be so hard?..." I asked myself sadly.

I made a curious look and start to bite the bottom of my lip. I didn't know who to pick, and I know it was going to take some time...aigoo...I wonder who what the others are thinking exactly?...


~Cindy's POV~

I was making a bored expression and what I did the whole time is just sit in my room acting bored. I can tell that the others don't want to hang out today, depending on what happen yesterday.

...It's actually has been a while sicne I saw them, I actually didn't know what to say the first time I saw Chunji. I guess he really did change?...or did he?... Molla!

I was laying on my bed and just thinking, Hyunseong has been nice to me...but, what about Chunji. Even though we have to be enemies, doesn't mean I can not be in love with him...! Wait, am I even in love with him?

I made a curious look and just thought for a moment...gosh, why does this kind of decision have to be so hard? Whenever I think of Hyunseong, I start to think Chunji...which makes me become sad. What am I going to do?...Who do I exactly love more...?


~Gaby's POV~

I made a sad look as I look at all the things Jeongmin gave me. It actually made me feel happy but, when I looked up...I spotted a picture of me and Changjo from before. Things were perfect back then...but now, I notice things change...which made me upset.

I sighed sadly and I didn't know what to say...who am I even suppose to pick, Jeongmin or Changjo.

Why does it have to be so hard? I thought sadly...


~Veronica's POV~

Hm...what should I do today? I acutally don't want to be sad today...since, well after that awkward valentine moment with both Boyfriend and Teen Top.

Of course, the first person I thought is Kwangmin, but...then I notice I have the same reaction as everyone else. When you think of someone, you feel happy and all, but...you also realized that you might be in love with another person...which might be hard.

"Aigoo, what am I going to do?" I said with a sad look...

I made a sad look and then sighed...who should I pick anyway?...Kwangmin or L.Joe...?


~Krista's POV~

It was a nice day outside, but...for me...I actually feel like it's a bad day. After what happened with Teen Top and Boyfriend on Valentine's Day, what I have been doing for the past week is being stuck in my room and thinking.

I actually don't know who should I pick? And...I wonder, is that person the right one...? I fell back on my bed and thought for a moment. The first person I thought was Youngmin. Even though he have a lazy personality and I always sometimes just because of my attitude. He actually can be always there for me...

What am I going to do exactly?...Whenever I think about Youngmin, Niel pops up. And whenever I think about Niel, Youngmin pops up. Aigoo, I can't believe I'm saying this but, this is getting annoying. I thought.

I fell back on my bed and made a sad look, I sighed sadly until I spotted the window. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my window. Once I walked over, it was a nice day outside. I looked around and just looked out, going through a situation like this can be hard. But, when you look outside...you feel relax and can forget about your situation sometimes...