Weekend: Clueless Me...?!

An Unknown Life...

~Lucero's POV~

It was the weekend for me, I was walking around the city and of course the first place I been to was the anime store. I was reading some mangas until I got tired of it. When I walked out of the anime store, I spotted so many people passing by. I made a worried look and then I started to bite the bottom of my lip. So, I just walked into the crowd. Of course...when I was walking I feel squished.

The truth is that I was having trouble walking...until that was when I had to walk across. I made a nervous look and well, I actually didn't pay attention that much. When I was walking, someone tripped me from behind which made me land on the ground. I landed on a bad fall and I bruised both of my knees.

For the time it was only 5 seconds. I couldn't get up and I made a worried look. When it changed to a stop that was when the light turned green. A car was driving by and when I looked up, I made a surprise look. I couldn't move until that was when I shut my eyes tightly...

~No One's POV~

Lucero's eyes were completely shut until that was when she slowly opened them. She looked up and spotted someone carrying her. When she looked up, she spotted Donghyun. Lucero tilted her head and then she turned behind her. She notice that she wasn't on the road anymore. She then slowly turned back to Donghyun.

"Dong...hyun..." Lucero said with a surprise look.

"Babo! What were you thinking?" Donghyun asked with a surprise look. "You know that you could have gotten yourself killed!" He then added.

"Mianhae..." Lucero said sadly...

Donghyun notice that Lucero was completely making a sad look right away. He knows that Lucero didn't mean to. He then sighed and slowly let Lucero stand up. When Lucero tried to walk, her really hurted both of her knees which gave her a hard time to walk. When Donghyun looked back, he spotted Lucero about to fall. When she was about to fall again, Donghyun quickly caught her.

He then kneeled behind Lucero and then said, "Get on..."

Lucero made a surprise look and just listen to Donghyun. She hopped on his back and then Donghyun just walked her to the hospital. Lucero looked over at Donghyun with a surprise look and all she did was just smile at him. While she was holding on to Donghyun, that was when she lay her head on his shoulder...

Both of them arrived at the hospital and the doctor was checking up on Lucero's injuries. Donghyun was just sitting on the side also waiting for the doctor. After a while, the doctor arrived. Donghyun notice it quickly and then that was when he stood up.

"Well, at least she wasn't that hurt. Also, she might have a noticable mark on both of her knees." The doctor said.

"Ok..." Donghyun said.

"Well...there's no other injuries so far she's good...but, I notice that she has a weird type of bruise...like I never seen it before." The doctor said with a curious look.

Donghyun's eyes widen in surprise and then he quickly said, "Oh! Well...um...! -Aigoo, it's alright. Like you said she was ok. Well thank you!" Donghyun then persuade the doctor to leave and then when he left he quickly shut the door. He sighed in relief which made him slowly fall on the ground.

Lucero was just sitting there and made a curious look at Donghyun, "What's up with you?"

"It's nothing...but, at least the doctor said it's only minor injuries...well for humans." Donghyun said.

"Wait! Are you saying a werewolf injury is different from a human?!" Lucero asked surprised.

"...Not really...it's just that our we can heal faster." Donghyun said.

"Oh..." Lucero said as she pouted...


Mianhae for the short chapter...but, I hope you like it! Thanks for reading! ...And I know, it's kind of boring. :P