Where Could She Be...?

An Unknown Life...

It was already the next day of school, Boyfriend arrived at the school and spotted girls talking...but, what they notice is that all of them were making a worried look.

"Hyung, do you think they know?" Minwoo asked curiously.

"I'm not sure...but, let just act normal." Donghyun suggested.

Both of them were walking up to the girls until the first person that notice was Lucero. Lucero spotted Donghyun and then that was when she quickly got up and rushed over to him.

"Donghyun, have you seen Veronica?" Lucero asked with a worried look.

Donghyun made a surprise look and that was when he didn't know what to say.

Shoot! What am I going to do?! I can't just lie to Lucero... Donghyun thought nervously.

Hyunseong made a worried look until he looked up and spotted Cindy. Cindy was looking at him with a worried look and she sighed. Hyunseong made a sad look and that was when Cindy got up and walked up to Hyunseong.

"...Well?" Lucero asked worriedly.

"Mianhae Lucero...but, no..." Donghyun lied sadly.

Lucero made a worried look along with the other members. The bell rang and it was time for class, the girls got up and walked away without saying a word. Cindy was left behind and she made a sad look.

"...You were lying to her weren't you Donghyun?" Cindy asked in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry Cindy...but, she can not know the actual truth." Donghyun said.

"Then tell me what actually happen with Veronica...! Please..." Cindy begged.

Donghyun made a surprise look and then looked at Cindy.

"It's hard to explain..." Donghyun said as he walked away.

"I don't care. Everyone is worried about her including her own "twin". Krista's been sad because her brother is tortuing her and no one is there to help her. Even though her favorite unnie is Anabell. She still needs her twin. Because, both of them have the same bad past. And...they can not be separated. Just tell me what happen...Donghyun...please..." Cindy explained.

Donghyun looked at Cindy and Cindy was making a worried look. She didn't want this kind of situation to happen. He then sighed and said, "Ok fine...Cindy, you win. But, promise me this. Promise me...that you won't tell your friends about this. You're the only person that knows we're werewolves. We have other secrets...but, this is the only one you will know."

Cindy smiled and then said, "What? It's not like you have enemies do you?"

Everyone then looked at her with a serious look.

"It's the truth isn't it?" Cindy asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yes...it's the truth. You know that group that attacked you and your friends. They're coming after your blood. And one of them...tooked Veronica last night." Donghyun explained.

"It can't be Hara can it?" Cindy asked with a curious look.

"You mean the leader of the group?" Hyunseong asked surprised.

"How did you remember her?" Jeongmin asked.

"Her name is freaking easy to remember. Besides, I can tell that she's after Krista." Cindy said with a worried look.

"Do you know the girl's name that took Veronica?" Kwangmin asked.

Cindy thought for a moment and that was when she made a sad look. "I'm sorry but, no...I don't remember." She said sadly.

"It's ok Cindy...but, at least you're helpinh out." Hyunseong said with a smile.

Cindy looked up at Hyunseong and that was when she started to smile at him. All of them then walked to their class and what they didn't notice was someone was watching them. Chunji was watching the whole time and he made a sad look as he watched Cindy walking away with Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong, you have got to get over it..." Chanjo said sadly.

"Araso...but, Cindy is one of my closest friends. I feel like I'm betraying her. Besides, I don't even trust that werewolf." Chunji said as he crossed his arms and made a worried look at the same time.

"Well it's one way. We already got Veronica...and Hara want us to catch the others. I know we're trying to protect them Chunji but, it's hard. L.Joe has already given up. And now it's just only 5 of us now." Chanjo explained.

"I know...let just go..." Chunji mumbled.

Chanjo nodded and he got a hold of Chunji's wrist. Chunji made a sad look as he saw Cindy walk out of the door already.

...Then, both of them just disappear like that, in a flash...