Where The Heck Did You Come From?!!

An Unknown Life...

Lucero made a curious look and looked at her bruise. When she looked at it, she notice that her bruise was already healing, "Well that was fast..."

"...See." Donghyun said with a smile.

Lucero looked up at Donghyun and then she gave a curious look. "How did you know I was in trouble?" Lucero suddenly asked.

"...Easy...I can see the future." Donghyun shrugged.

"What?! But, I thought you can just read minds!" Lucero asked with a surprise look.

Donghyun smiled and just said, "True...but, I can actually do more than that."

Lucero started to pout at Donghyun and said, "Show off..."

Donghyun just looked up at Lucero and he just smiled at her...

Both of them arrived home and Lucero just sat down at a seat, while for Donghyun...the first thing he gets was an ice pack for Lucero.

Lucero was waiting for Donghyun until he finally arrived back with the ice pack, "Gomawo..." Lucero said as she got the ice pack from Donghyun.

Donghyun helped Lucero with the ice pack and Lucero made a surprise look as she looked up at Donghyun.

"Babo...you didn't really have to..." Lucero said.

"...Well you're hurt on both of your knees so I have to do something. Also, do you really have to be this clumsy...?" Donghyun teased.

Lucero's eyes widen in shock as she heard what Donghyun said. She then looked up at Donghyun and slapped him on the arm.

"Yah! Why do you have to be so mean?!" Lucero said surprised.

Donghyun looked up at Lucero and then he started to laugh. Lucero made a serious look and then she sighed.

"Babo..." Lucero mumbled.

Donghyun was still helping Lucero heal the bruises until that was when he started to look up to her. Lucero was so busy with the bruises that she didn't even know Donghyun was looking at her. Lucero sighed until that was when she felt someone touching her chin. Lucero made a surprise look when she ended up looking at Donghyun.

Both of them just stood there for a while staring at each other and Lucero actually didn't know what to do. As Donghyun moves closer, Lucero's heart beats quicker by the minute. Donghyun kept on moving closer and Lucero started to be more nervous. Until, that was when she felt Donghyun's lips against hers.

Lucero's eyes were widen in surprise when Donghyun kissed her. She want to push him away...but, she didn't want to. She just stood there and let Donghyun kiss her. After a while, when Donghyun slowly move away Lucero made a surprise look.

"You stole my first kiss!" Lucero blurted out so suddenly.

"Babo! That was my first kiss as well." Donghyun said.

"Jinja?" Lucero said with a surprise look.

Donghyun nodded and all Lucero could say was, "Oh...my bad..."

Donghyun looked at Lucero with a curious look and he couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Yah! It's not funny!" Lucero said.

"...Mianhae, I can't stop." Donghyun said.

Lucero crossed her arms and mumbled, "Meanie..."

Donghyun heard what Lucero said and all he could do was just smile at her...