A Pikachu and A Rose...

An Unknown Life...

Veronica and Kwangmin were still walking, all Veronica did was made a bored expression throught out whole walk.

"Kwangmin-ah, can't you just tell me where are we going...jebal." Veronica begged.

"Ani..." Kwangmin said with a serious look.

"Wae!" Veronica said as she started to whine like a little kid.

"Because, it's a surprise." Kwangmin said.

Veronica made a curious look and it made her tilt her head. When they were still walking on, Veronica then made a surprise look at what she was seeing.

"...This is the surprise..., an arcade?" Veronica said.

"Yup! Besides, it's going to be fun." Kwangmin said.

Veronica looked at Kwangmin and then she sighed, "Babo...you should have just said so..."

Kwangmin heard what Veronica said and he looked over at her. Veronica just stood there staring at the arcade and then Kwangmin surprisingly grabbed her wrist and both of them just walked inside.

For the whole day, they were playing games. And well, it was basically a tie. For some of the games, Veronica win...and for some of the other games, Kwangmin won in. While they were walking around, Veronica spotted something right away that caught her eye.

Kwangmin stopped walking and then he made a curious look at Veronica. He then walked over to her and then he spotted a pikachu claw game machine.

Kwangmin just stood there and then he started playing it. Just by one try he got the pikachu for Veronica quickly. Veronica made a surprise look as the pikachu just dropped in the slot.

Kwangmin grabbed the pikachu and then he handed it over to Veronica.

"Here..." Kwangmin said.

Veronica made a surprise look and then she slowly grabbed the pikachu from Kwangmin. She started to look at it and then said, "Gomawo! Kwangmin~!"

"Chumaneyo." Kwangmin nodded.

Veronica started to smile at Kwangmin and then Kwangmin slowly turned away and started to blush. Both of them walked out of the arcade and it was a nice night. It became awkward between them. While Kwangmin was walking, that was when he spotted a small flower shop. He then tilt his head and that was when he got an idea.

"Veronica, wait here." Kwangmin said.

He then started to walk away and then walked in the flower shop. He then started to look around quickly for a perfect flower until he spotted one. While Veronica was waiting, that was when she spotted Kwangmin walking up to her.

"...Where have you been?! You took so long?!" Veronica said as she started to pout.

"I just went to get something..." Kwangmin said as he took out a rose behind him.

Veronica made a surprise look at Kwangmin and then said, "Kwangmin-ah, you didn't have too."

"...Well, I want it to make it special...." Kwangmin said shyly.

Veronica smiled at Kwangmin and then got the rose. As both of them held on to the rose...that was when they felt awkward...both of looked at each other eyes and then that was when Kwangmin started to lean in.

Veronica felt nervous but, she leaned in as well and that was when both of them met up. Veronica made a surprise look but, when she looked at Kwangmin...she just realize...that she was in love with Kwangmin...

Kwangmin moved away and Veronica made a surprise look, but...after a while...both of them just smiled. Both of them were heading back and they didn't say much. Suddenly, Veronica just linked arms with Kwangmin and lay her shoulder on him. She then started to smile and closed her eyes. Kwangmin looked over at his shoulder and spotted Veronica laying on his shoulder.

He then started to smile and both of them continue walking on...