A Vampire Plan...

An Unknown Life...

Chunji arrived with Yong Jae and then he spotted the other members.

"Finally you're here." Hani said impaitently.

"Hani! That's enough..." Hara said as she crossed her arms.

"What do you even want Hara?" Niel asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well, aren't you guys jealous of that pack hanging out with those humans?" Hara asked.

"Forget it Hara! You just want to come after their blood. You almost hurt them until they came in and save them." C.A.P said.

"Why would you even bother. This Anabell girl doesn't even like you. You been close to her ever since, but...now you been leaving her behind." Jessica said.

"Jessica!" Ricky said.

"That's enough...all of you guys." Hara said.

"True...but, don't you want to kill those werewolves. They been hanging out with those girls now and you haven't. And true, I want their blood...but, how about we do a trade. You can keep the humans...we can kill the werewolves." Hara suggested.

Hara then gave out a smile and as she gave out a smile, her fangs showed up.

"...You're not going to hurt them..." Niel said.

"Come on! It's a promise, besides, I can be into trying werewolf blood. As long as I get my meal, then I'm good." Haneul said.

"I'm unsure though." L.Joe said as he took a step back.

"Same here." Niel said.

Hara made an upset look and said, "Who cares about you guys?! It's up to the leader, right C.A.P?"

C.A.P just stood there with a serious face and didn't say a word. Hara was just waiting for his answer and then he made a sad look.

"Fine...but, you got 2 weeks to get rid of them." C.A.P said.

"C.A.P what the hell?! You're doing the wrong thing!" Ricky said with a surprise look.

"I'm sorry, but...Hara is right...we actually never trusted those werewolves. Not even once...that's why...I think it's time to kill them. You can have them...but, don't hurt the girls." C.A.P said.

"...They're just human. It's not like something bad is going to happen." Jessica said.

"The human blood seem good, but...if you break this promise...we kill the girls." Hara said.

She then walked away along with her friends. C.A.P sighed along with the other members.

"C.A.P what have you done?..." Chunji asked.

"...Araso, I have done the wrong thng." C.A.P said sadly...