Where Am I...?

An Unknown Life...

~Veronica's POv~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. The place was dark and quiet. I try to move but then I notice something was grabbing my wrist. I looked over and notice a handcuff was on me.

"Hey! Is anyone there?!" I called out worriedly.

I made a worried look...like, I'm lost. Just then...that was when I heard footstep. I made a surprise look and sighed in a relief. Finally! Someone's here. I looked at the shadow and it was walking up more. When I looked up, that was when my eyes serious widen in shock.

"L.Joe...what's going on?" I asked surprised.

"I see you're awake Veronica." L.Joe said sadly.

"L.Joe mind tell me what's going on! Where am I exactly?" I asked.

"...You been kidnapped." L.Joe said.

"...Oppa, don't tell me that you're working for them..." I asked sadly.

I made a sad look and then looked on the ground, why is he here...? If he is working for them...then, what am I going to do?

~L.Joe's POV~

Great! Now Veronica knows I'm on the bad side. I'm sorry Veroica, but...I never actually wanted to hurt you this way.

"I'm sorry Veronica...but,-" I said sadly.

"What the heck is going on here?" Someone asked from behind.

"I made a surprise look and when I turned around that was when I spotted Un Hae walking up to me.

~No One's POV~

Un Hae was walking up to the 2 of them and she stood next to L.Joe.

"Is there any problems here?" Un Hae asked with a suspicious look.

"It's nothing Un Hae..." L.Joe said sadly.

"You sure about that huh?" Un Hae said.

L.Joe made a sad look and then he looked away. Un Hae then looked at Veronica who was just making a sad look.

"Don't worry...besides, you're in a safe place Veronica..." Un Hae said as her eyes slowly turned red.

Veronica made a surprise look and then she tried to back away quickly.

"Stay away from me!" Veronica said.

"...What's wrong, besides...there's nothing to be afraid of." Un Hae said.

Veronica then made a worried look and that was when she pushed Un Hae with her foot.

"I don't care! If you want my blood it's never going to happen Un Hae!" Veronica said.

Un Hae made a surprise look and she was about to already her blood but, she then quickly stopped and walked away angrily without saying a word.

"....Veronica, you shouldn't have done that..." L.Joe said.

"I don't care. L.Joe why did you even lie to me?! I can't believe this whole time...you were lying to me. And I trusted you!" Veronica said angrily.

"I wanted to tell you...but, if I did, I'm scared your life might be in danger more." L.Joe said sadly.

"What do you mean by "in danger more"...?" Veronica asked curiously.

L.Joe made a surprise look and he slowly turned away.

"It's nothing Veronica." L.Joe said sadly. "I have to go." L.Joe said as he walked away.

"L.Joe..." Veronica said with a worried look.


Youngmin arrived back at his place, when he arrived...he spotted Boyfriend just talking. All of them heard the door open and when they look they spotted Youngmin carrying Krista.

"Youngmin, what happened?" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"I spotted Krista at the beach and night...and all of a sudden while we were talking, she just fainted." Youngmin explained.

"Donghyun...do you know what is it?" Hyunseong asked.

Donghyun looked at Krista and then he try to read her mind. He then spotted an image about her dream...