Ramen Aegyo Moment

An Unknown Life...

CN Blue - Love Girl


Lucero's stomach started to grumble and then she made a curious look. Aw...now I'm hungry... Lucero thought as she pouted. She started walking around looking for a place to eat until that was when something caught her eye. Lucero stopped for a moment and she started to look at the ramen shop in front of her.

Lucero made a curious look and then starts to wonder if she should go in there or not. Hm...should I? I'm really hungry, but is this place even good. Lucero thought curiously.

Lucero just shrugged and said, "Ah! Forget it! I'm going in there." Lucero walked in the ramen shop and just sat at the table. She order her food and she start to wait for it. For 5 minutes, Lucero was bored. She made a bored look and thought, Aigoo, this is taking forever. What should I do?...

Just then someone arrived at the ramen shop by surprise. Lucero doesn't know since she was being bored. The person was walking up to her, but he sat next to her.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" The waitor called.

"Annyeong!" The person said with a smile.

Lucero made a surprise look and start to wonder where have she heard that voice. Lucero quickly turned to her left and then that was when she spotted Donghyun. "D-Donghyun?!" Lucero said with a surprise look.

Donghyun looked over and spotted Lucero making a surprise look at him. Donghyun just smiled and said, "Hey Lucero! What are you doing here?"

"M-Me?! What are you doing here?!" Lucero asked.

"I got hungry..." Donghyun said with a confused look.

"Oh." Lucero said with a surprise look. She then started to feel embrassed and then slowly turned away from Donghyun and said, "I got...hungry as well."

Donghyun just looked at Lucero with a clueless look but, then he started to smile at her. Both of their orders were ready and Lucero was so happy that her food had finally arrive.

"Itadakimasu~!" Lucero said happily. She then got some chopsticks and slurped some noodles from her ramen.

Donghyun was just taking his time, while for Lucero...she finish that quickly. "Done~!" Lucero said happily.

Donghyun made a surprise look and looked over at Lucero. "...Were you really that hungry?!" Donghyun asked shocked.

Lucero just smiled and said, "...Actually yeah! I was."

"Aigoo, Lucero...I'm telling you. You can be so hard to describe." Donghyun sighed.

"What does that mean?" Lucero asked cluelessly.

"It's nothing." Donghyun said.

After a while, Donghyun finish his ramen and both of them walked out of the ramen shop together. While they were walking together, it started to become awkward. Not until that was when they spotted a small arcade.

"Ooh! Donghyun, we should go in there." Lucero pointed out.

"Jinja?!" Donghyun asked with a surprise look.

"Jebal." Lucero said as she did an aegyo.

Donghyun sighed once he looked at Lucero's aegyo and said, "Fine...let go."

"Yay!" Lucero said as she hugged Donghyun tightly.

Both of them walked in and they started to play all the games. While they were playing, Lucero spotted a game where you can win a stuff animal. Donghyun looked at the game which was a basketball game. He then looked over at Lucero who was gazing at the stuff animals. He walked up to the counter and pay for the game. The person hand him 3 basketballs and then he start shooting them.

Donghyun got all 3 shots and he won a stuff animal. "Gamsahamida." Donghyun bowed. Lucero looked Donghyun and she started to pout.

"Lucky..." Lucero said.

Donghyun notice that Lucero was sighing sadly and she was pouting. He then smiled and hand her the stuff animal. "It's for you..." Donghyun said with a smile.

Lucero made a surprise look and then said, "Donghyun...you don't have to."

"Babo, besides I saw how you were looking at the stuffed animals. That's one of the reasons why I played." Donghyun said as he slowly turned away and started blushing.

Lucero started to blush and then said, "Thank you..." Lucero got the stuffed animal and she started to hug it tightly. When she was hugging it, she couldn't stop blushing.

Donghyun continue walking on, and when he turned back...he spotted Lucero just standing there. He started to smile and said, "Hey! Are you coming?"

Lucero heard Donghyun's voice and she quickly looked up. She spotted Donghyun waving at her and she smiled. She then quickly catch up with Donghyun and both of them walk back together...