The Mirror Couple...?...Maybe...

An Unknown Life...

Gaby and Jeongmin were both walking together until that was when they spotted a fun house.

"Hey look a fun house." Gaby said as she pointed.

"We should go in there." Jeongmin suggested.

"Why? So you can just look at the mirror all day." Gaby teased.

"Yah! How do you even know I look at the mirror?" Jeongmin mumbled.

"...I see you after school looking at the mirror as always." Gaby said as she crossed her arms.

"Babo..." Jeongmin teased.

"I am not!" Gaby shouted.

Both of them looked at each other and then they started to laugh.

"But...please...can we go in there? Jebal..." Jeongmin begged.

Gaby looked at Jeongmin and then she sighed, "Fine...let go."

Jeongmin smiled and then shouted, "Yay! Thank you Gaby!"

He then suddenly grab Gaby's hand and then both of them walked into the fun house. Meanwhile, while Gaby was walking...she suddenly got lost and couldn't find Jeongmin anywhere.

"Jeongmin?..." Gaby called out. "Yah! Jeongmin!" She called out again.

She then started to make a worried look and then continue walking on, while she was walking she arrived at the mirror room.

Of course...Jeongmin has to be in here. Gaby thought.

While she was walking, she thought she heard someone walking by. Gaby quickly turned but, no one was there.

"Jeongmin! I'm not playing...where are you?" Gaby said nervously.

"...Why do you even care?" Someone asked from behind.

Gaby made a surprise look and then she turned behind her quickly.

"...Who's there? Who are you?" Gaby asked worried.

"...A friend..., How can you not remember me Gaby...it's already been 2 weeks since we seen each other." The person said.

"Look, I don't know who you are...or what you are? But, stay away from me..." Gaby said nervously.

Gaby looked around and notice a person was like behind her. Gaby couldn't tell who this person was...but then she started to feel nervous.

"I know who you're exactly are..." The person said.

"Aniyo!" Gaby shouted with a nervous look.

She suddenly then closed her eyes tightly and...everything became silent.

"Gaby? Gaby! Gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked with a worried look.

Gaby slowly opened her eyes and then she spotted Jeongmin's face in front of her.

"Jeongmin! Where were you?!" Gaby asked with a worried look.

"I kind of lost you in the fun house so I was looking for you...then when I heard you shouted, I knew that was you so I came here right away." Jeongmin explained. "...I'm glad you're ok." Jeongmin said as he hugged Gaby tightly.

Gaby's eyes widen in shock but, then...she started to smile and hug Jeongmin back.

"Gomawo..." Gaby said with a smile.

Jeongmin started to blush a little bit and then he said, "Um...I think we should find the others."

Gaby looked up at Jeongmin and then she started to smile.

"Ok!" Gaby said.

Jeongmin and Gaby then walked out of the fun house and there was someone watching from behind. Changjo stood in the shadows and he made a serious look.

"Mianhae..." Changjo said sadly.

He made a sad look and then out of nowhere...he just disappear...