Some Trouble...

An Unknown Life...

L.Joe turned behind and spotted Donghyun and Youngmin crossing their arms and looking at him with a serious look.

"What the heck are you doing?" Donghyun asked in a serious tone.

"Why do you even ask? You know this is none of your business." L.Joe said angrily.

He then started to make a jealous look until that was when he started to show his fangs. Donghyun then backed Youngmin away and then he started to growl at L.Joe.

"What are you even going to do about it huh?" L.Joe asked.

"...Don't even think about hurting Kwangmin!" Youngmin said angrily.

"Youngmin, jinjeong...he's not worth it. It just only him. Besides, it not like the whole group is here." Donghyun said.

Kwangmin and Veronica were walked out of the pikachu store until Kwangmin sensed something was wrong. He made a worried look at Veronica but, he had to do something.

"Veronica...can you wait right here? I'll be right back." Kwangmin said.

"Ok..." Veronica nodded.

Kwangmin walked away until that was when he spotted Donghyun and Youngmin having a fight with L.Joe.

"Hyung...what's going on?" Kwangmin asked surprised.

"Kwangmin! Run now! It's a trap!" Donghyun shouted.

"What do you mean?..." Kwangmin asked worriedly.

"It's Veronica..." Youngmin said.

L.Joe looked at Kwangmin and then that was when his eyes slowly started to get red. Kwangmin was about to run away until L.Joe quickly blocked him.

"I'm sorry...but, I have to do this." L.Joe said.

"What are you even planning?!" Kwangmin asked angrily...


~Veronica's POV~

I'm starting to get worried...where could have Kwangmin gone off to? I made a worried look and sighed. That was when...I heard footsteps walking up towards me. I didn't want to look up to see who it is. What if- What if it was a stranger...?

"Veronica! What are you doing out here?" A familar voice said.

That voice sound familar...it can't be! I recognize it right away until that was when I looked up. When I looked up that was when I spotted Krista smiling at me with a cheerful look.

"Dongsaeng, what are you doing out here? You know it's cold right?" Krista asked with a worried look.

"Well...araso! Besides, Kwangmin was with me until he ran off somewhere. So now I'm stuck here waiting for him." I sighed sadly.

"That pabo! Come on you should come home with me!" Krista suggested as she grabbed her by the wrist.

"But, I think we should tell Kwangmin first." Veronica suggested.

I notice that she suddenly became upset...but, it was weird...as I felt her hand, it felt cold...and I notice her skin is really pale.

~Un Hae's POV~

Gosh! When is this b**** going to stop?! She keeps on nagging and worried about Kwangmin. Isn't that what stupid Krista does. I even grab her wrist...she should be f****ing ok with it?! But no! She's not! As I held on Veronica's wrist...my skin started to become cold and pale. Oh I don't care anymore! If this b**** is going to act like this then might as well her blood. I'm already hungry and I need something to eat!

My eyes suddenly turned red and my fangs were showing...that was when I slowly turned back to the regular me.

~No One's POV~

"Unnie, are you ok?" Veronica asked with a worried look.

"Do I look ok Veronica..." Un Hae said.

"What?..." Veronica said with a curious look.

Un Hae quickly turned around and that was when she attacked Veronica out of nowhere. Veronica was blocked by a wall until Un Hae trapped her.

"Is this how you really act?! And I thought you were tough... you know what I want...and you should give it to me." Un Hae suggested.

"Pabo! I have no idea what you are talking about?! And!~ It's never going to happen!" Veronica shouted.

Un Hae growled until she got a hold of Veronica's head.

"...Don't worry...you won't feel any pain..." Un Hae smirked.

She then started to lean in close on Veronica and Veronica made a nervous look. She then closed her eyes and a tear started to fall slowly down her right eye.

Kwangmin...I need you...! Where are you?! Veronica thought sadly...