Becoming More Close With Boyfriend

An Unknown Life...

~Krista's POV~

2 weeks has already passed and there was no sign of Niel and the others...Hara has been gone and there was no sign of her as well, which I was glad. I'm still actually surprised that I'm a werewolf...and, I didn't even know about it. I guess that what's dad was trying to tell me all along. I haven't talk to him in a long time though...he's apparently the only one I trust in this family. When he's not here, I feel left out...

I stuck in my room being bored and there was nothing to do. I fell back on my bed and then I sighed, my phone suddenly rang which gave me a curious look. I then started to look at the message and...it was Youngmin:

Hey, are you doing anything?
~Youngmin

When he ask that question, it actually kind of gave me a curious look and that was when I started to reply something:

Ani, I'm stuck in my room bored... :/

Oh...well, the guys and I are going to an amusement park and I was asking if you want come with. Your friends are also coming.

Sure..., I'm ok with it...since, I have nothing to do.

Great! Look out your window! :)

I made a curious look when he said that, don't tell me this is a joke. I walked over to my window and look. All I see was nothing just my front yard. But, when I looked closely...that was when I saw Youngmin. My eyes widen in surprise and then Youngmin spotted me. He then started to smile at me, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe he was actually there. I then started to get ready and then walked outside.

"Mom, I'm going out with my friends!" I called out.

"Ok..." My mom said.

"Where are you even going?" My older brother asked.

"Going somewhere with my friend." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Or your boyfriend." My older brother teased.

"Dangsin-eun babo!(You're stupid!) Why are you even thinking that?" I asked.

"What? Isn't it true?" He asked.

Gosh! I freaking hate him so much, my eyes started to change it's color and my fangs were popping out. ...I already want to attack him already but, I can't. I started to growl until I quickly stopped myself. I made a surprise look and then I quickly exited my house without saying a word. I spotted Youngmin waiting and that was when I walked up to him.

"You babo!" I said as I punched Youngmin's arm.

"Ow! Yah! What's that for?" Youngmin asked.

"For standing in front of my house by surprise." I said as I crossed my arms.

Youngmin then started to look at me and then he started to give out a smile. I smiled back and both of laugh all of a sudden.

"Krista, I notice that you were changning when you were about to exit the house. Did something happened?" Youngmin asked with a worried look.

I made a surprise look when Youngmin mentioned about that...I actually didn't know what to say. I made a sad look and then said, "Ani...Youngmin, it's nothing."

"Oh..." He then said sadly. "Well...I promise that when I pick you up we're going to meet up with the others at the amusement park." He then added.

"Great...then let go..." I said with a smile.


~Anabell's POV~

Ah! It's the weekends and I have nothing to do. I was sitting on my bed and then I sighed. What can I even do today? I notice 2 weeks has passed, I have been keeping this secret from my parent since I don't know how they will exactly react. But...when I'm hiding a secert the first person I remember was C.A.P., I actually never seen him after what happened in that fight.

I started to make a sad look and I sighed sadly. All of a sudden that was when my phone started to ring, I made a curious look and I notice it was Minwoo. I started to smile and then I answered the phone:

"Yobeseyo?" I said curiously.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Um...I was asking if you-...well...um-" Minwoo said.

"What is it?" I asked with a curious look.

"Well, the guys and I are going to an amusement park...and- I was asking,- Do you want to come?!" Minwoo blurted out all of a sudden.

I actually made a surprise look when I heard him say that. I started to blush a little bit and I couldn't stop smiling. Ah! What should I say!

"Um....sure! Ok!" I said with a smile.

"Jinja?! Ok, I'm picking you up right now." Minwoo said.

"Ok, annyeong Minwoo." I said with a smile.

"Ok, bye~!" Minwoo said with a smile as he hung up.

I throw my phone on the bed and then I went through my closet. I picked out the perfect outfit I should wear. I fix my hair and then I notice the knock on the door. Wow, does he really have to use his speed. I quickly rushed over to the door and when I opened it, I spotted Minwoo.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hi..." Minwoo said with a smile.

"Mom, I'll be going now~!" I called out.

"Ok...have fun." My mom smiled.

I nodded and then I closed the door behind me and then that was when me and Minwoo walked over to the amusement park.


~Gaby's POV~

Ok, I am having a boring weekend. Well I do have something to do, but...actually I really don't want to do it. I'm playing dolls with my little cousins and, I don't really feel like it right now. I sighed and then I made a sad look. Even though I'm a werewolf, I just realize something, I understand vampire are our enemy, but...am I going to see Changjo less from now on? 2 weeks have already passed and, well...I haven't seen him ever since. Are we really going to be enemies?...

"Gaby? Yah! Gaby?!" My little cousin called out.

"Huh? Mwo?" I asked with a surprise look.

"You got a text message from your boyfriend." My little cousin teased as she handed me the phone.

"Yah! He's not my boyfriend." I sighed.

I grabbed my phone and then I looked at the text message. My eyes widen in surprise when I saw the text message from Jeongmin:

Annyeonghaseyo Gaby! The guys and I are heading to the amusement park, I was asking if you want to come with? :)
~Jeongmin

As I read the text message, I started to smile. That was when I started to reply:

Hey! And sure! :)

I send the message and in 15 mintues he hasn't replied. I was still playing dolls with my cousin until all of a sudden I got scared. Jeongmin just popped up in my room and he smiled.

"Hey! Ready to go?" Jeongmin smiled.

"You babo! Can't you see I have a little cousin in here?!" I said as I crossed my arms.

"What? Ah...um...bad timing." Jeongmin said nervously.

I made an upset look and I sighed.

"No...but, don't ever do that again." I sighed. "Besides, what took you so long?" I asked with a curious look.

"...I got...well...distracted." Jeongmin said with a smile.

"You're so conceited you babo!" Gaby said as she punch Jeongmin on the arm.

Jeongmin looked at Gaby and then he started to give out a smile. Gaby looked away and she sighed.

"Let just go to the amusement park." Gaby sighed as she held Jeongmin's hand.

Jeongmin made a surprise look and then he started to smile...and then both of them teleported to the amusement park.


~Veronica's POV~

Great! I am stuck in my room bored, and I have to clean it. I started cleaning my room and then all of a sudden my phone was ringing. I looked at my phone and it was a message from Kwangmin: 

Hey Veronica! We're heading to the amusement park today, do you want to come? :)

I made a curious look if I should go or not.Eh? What the heck!

Sure! :D

I started to get ready and then I started to clean my room. Just then I notice someone knocking on the door. I walked over to the door and then I spotted Kwangmin.

"Hey..." I said with a smile.

"Hi...ready to go?" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae!" I smiled.

"Um...are you home alone?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

"Nae, actually...I'm always home alone." I sighed.

"Oh...well let go." Kwangmin smiled.

"Araso!" I said.