A Small Cafe Date

An Unknown Life...

"Kwangmin, what do you want to talk to me about?" Veronica asked curiously.

Kwangmin then started to make a nervous look and he took a deep breath.

What should I exactly say...? Kwangmin thought nervously.

Veronica just spotted Kwangmin make a curious look and she then suddnely make a curious look.

"Kwangmin, gwenchana?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Huh?! Oh! Mianhae Veronica...it just that...well, do you want to hang out? I just wanted to ask you if you want to come with me to this small cafe." Kwangmin said nervously as he started to scratch the back of his head.

Veronica made a curious look but then, she slowly started to smile and said, "Sure..."

Kwangmin's eyes widen and then he started to look up at Veronica. He then spotted Veronica smiling at him and he just smiled back. Both of them walked to the cafe and it was not that busy. Veronica made a surprise look as she saw the cafe.

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute." Veronica said as she smiled.

Kwangmin just stood behind and all he could do is just smile at Veronica. Veronica turned back at Kwangmin and walked up to him. She then grab his wrist and drag him to a table where both of them sat down. The waitor came and asked, "Hello, what can I get for the 2 of you?"

"I'll have hot chocolate!" Veronica called out as she sounded like a little kid.

Kwangmin started to laugh and said, "Same here."

The waitor nodded and took both of their menu and walked away. After a while, that was when both of the hot chocolate came.

"Gomawo..." Kwangmin said.

Veronica took a sip of her hot chocolate and that was when she started to have some whip cream on her lip. Kwangmin looked away and then he started to laugh a little bit.

"Mwo?" Veronica asked with a curious look.

"Well, you kind of got something on your lip." Kwangmin said as he quickly stood up. He then walked over to Veronica and then slowly wipe the whip cream off her lip. Veronica made a surprise look and her eyes started to widen as she looked at Kwangmin. Kwangmin looked at Veronica and he notice how surprise her eyes were.

He slowly then move his hand away and turned away. Veronica quickly turned away and grab a napkin and wipe all of it off her lip.

"Mianhae..." Kwangmin said.

"It's alright." Veronica said as she started to blush.

Both of them finish their hot chocolate and walked out of the small cafe, they started walking around the city until that was when they spotted a pikachu store.

"Pikachu!" Veronica called out happily.

Kwangmin looked at Veronica and then dragged her into the pikachu store. Veronica made a surprise look as she enter the store with Kwangmin, they are not even that close...well...yet...