A Clumsy Kiss

An Unknown Life...

The food finally arrived, and as the waitress set the food on the table, Cindy just started eating right away. Hyunseong made a surprise look at how she was eating, and then that was when he started to laugh.

Cindy made a curious look and then she started to look up at him, "Mwo?"

Hyunseong spotted Cindy made a curious look and then he said, "It's nothing..."

When the food was finish, Cindy felt really full along with Hyunseong.

"Now I'm full..." Cindy said.

"That's because you ate a lot." Hyunseong teased.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I was that hungry!" Cindy said with a surprise look.

Hyunseong just looked at Cindy and then he smiled at her. When the waitress came by for the bill, Cindy was about to pay until Hyunseong paid so suddenly. Cindy made a surprise look and then she said, "It's alright Hyunseong. I'll pay. Besides, I ate most of the food."

"Babo! I invited you so I'll pay for you. Araso?" Hyunseong said.

Cindy made a surprise look and then she started to smile at him, "Thanks..."

The waitress came back and she grabbed the bill along with Hyunseong's money and walked away.

"Well gaja!" Hyunseong said as he got up.

As Cindy got up, she didn't know the floor was slippery and that was when she suddenly slipped out of nowhere. She couldn't keep her balance until that was when Hyunseong caught her and surprisngly their lips meet up. Both of their eyes widen in surprise and Hyunseong was trying to stay standing but, he slipped and he landed back on the chair.

Both of them stood still for a while, and then Cindy quickly moved away.

"Mianhae Hyunseong...I didn't mean to..." Cindy said as she blushed red and looked away.

Hyunseong looked away as well and said, "Gwenchanayo...it was an accident."

Both of them didn't want to look at each other and whenever they think of that situation, both of their faces become really red.


They were walking back home, and it was still awkward between them. They wouldn't even talk to each other. Hyunseong spotted a stuffed animal place and he was thinking of buying Cindy something just to say sorry. He then looked at Cindy who was just wondering and didn't care.

"Um...Cindy..." Hyunseong shyly called out.

Cindy heard Hyunseong's voice and she just faced him.

"Mwo?" Cindy asked with a curious look.

"Can you wait here, I'll be right back." Hyunseong said.

"Ok..." Cindy nodded.

Hyunseong smiled and then he quickly walked away leaving Cindy behind. After a while, Cindy was still waiting until finally Hyunseong came back. Cindy made a curious look as when Hyunseong arrived he was out of breath.

"S...Sorry...I...took long." Hyunseong said as he tried to catch his breath.

"It's alright. Hyunseong are you ok?" Cindy asked with a curious look.

"Nae...I just want to give you something. Something...like an apology gift." Hyunseong said with a smile.

Cindy tilt her head in curiousity and when Hyunseong revealed the gift, Cindy made a surprise look.

"Hyunseong..." Cindy said.

"It's just a way of saying sorry, after what...well, what happened back there." Hyunseong said.

Cindy took the bear from Hyunseong and then she looked at it. Then she looked up at Hyunseong. She then started to smile and said, "Thank you...and don't worry about it."

Hyunseong smiled and Cindy just suddenly kissed Hyunseong on the cheek and then walked away without saying a word. Hyunseong made a surprise look that he started to blush really red. Also, he couldn't stop smiling. He then looked at Cindy and then try catching up to her.

"Hey! Wait up!" Hyunseong called out.


Thank you seayang14 for the idea...I really appreciate it! ^_^.

I hope you guys like all the aegyo moments.

Which one do you think that has the best moment?
Anabell & Minwoo
Gaby & Jeongmin
Krista & Youngmin
Lucero & Donghyun
Veronica & Kwangmin
Cindy & Hyunseong

Which one do you think might be the best couple in the story?
Anabell & Minwoo
Gaby & Jeongmin
Krista & Youngmin
Lucero & Donghyun
Veronica & Kwangmin
Cindy & Hyunseong