Cute Cafe Moments

An Unknown Life...

IU - Hold My Hand


Gaby was still in her room, and she was thinking of what she should do. She figure...that she can't be stuck in her room forever. Gaby looked up and looked out the window, she notice it's a beautiful day outside and she just got up from her bed and just headed out.

When Gaby arrived outside, she decided to walk around. She was walking down the street and their were so many people. While she was walking, she spotted a small cafe. Gaby tilted her head in a curious way and just walked in.

When she walked in, everything was cute...she smiled as she gazed around. When she gazed around, something caught her eye. She spotted a familar person sitting at a table alone. She made a curious look and decided to take a closer look.

Gaby walked up to that person and she made a surprise look, "Jeongmin?..." Gaby said with a surprise look.

Jeongmin heard someone called his name and then that was when he looked up. Once he looked up, he spotted Gaby just standing there, "Omo! Gaby!" Jeongmin said.

Gaby took a seat and both of them felt awkward. Both of them didn't really talk that much until the waitor came, "Annyeong! Can I take your order?" The waitor asked.

"Um...nae." Gaby said shyly.

Gaby looked through the menu and said, "Um...can I get a strawberry milkshake."

"Sure..." The waitor said as he write down the order.

"I'll have the same." Jeongmin said.

"Ok...I'll be right back with your order." The waitor said as he walked away.

Gaby sighed and Jeongmin made a worried look. "Gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked sadly.

"Huh? Yeah...it's nothing." Gaby said as she looked away.

"Gaby I know you're lying." Jeongmin said.

"Yah! Are you trying to read minds or something?!" Gaby asked with a surprise look.

Both of them stood there surprise and they started laughing. The waitor came back and there was a large glass filled with strawberry milkshake and 2 straws on the side.

"I'm sorry, but we ran out of glasses. So hope you guys don't mind sharing." The waitor said.

"It's fine." Jeongmin said.

"Yeah." Gaby said.

The waitor set the drink on the table and just walked away. Gaby looked at Jeongmin awkwardly and when Jeongmin spotted her look, Gaby just smiled right away.

Both of them were about to drink the milkshake and when they were close, they moved quickly back. Both of blushed red, and they didn't know what to say.

"You can go first..." Jeongmin said.

Gaby made a nervous look and just took a sip of the milkshake. She then moved back awkwardly and Jeongmin went for some. Gaby smiled at him and out of nowhere she grabbed some whipcream with her finger and put it on Jeongmin's nose as he looked up.

Jeongmin made a surprise look and Gaby started to smile at him. "Aw...how cute." Gaby smiled.

"Yah!" Jeongmin laughed.

Jeongmin grabbed some whipcream and put some on her nose as well. Gaby made a surprise look and both of them laughed. Once they finish the milkshake they walked out of the cafe.

"Haha, that was fun." Gaby said.

Jeongmin smiled and then they spotted a store that Gaby really love. Jeongmin smiled and then said, "Hey...um I'll be right back ok."

"Ok..." Gaby nodded.

Jeongmin walked in the store and everywhere he sees is Gaby favorite thing. Keroppi. Gaby was waiting until he spotted Jeongmin walking back with something hiding behind his back. Gaby made a curious look at him and then she asked, "Hey...what took you so long?"

Jeongmin just smiled and said, "I just wanted to give you something." 

Gaby made a surprise look at what she was seeing. She got the keroppi and she couldn't stop smiling. Out of nowhere she hugged Jeongmin and said, "Keroppi! Jeongmin gomawo!"

"I knew you would love it." Jeongmin said.

Gaby smiled and she couldn't stop hugging it. Gaby looked up at Jeongmin and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you..." Gaby said.

Jeongmin smiled and both of them walked back home...