I'm Sorry...

An Unknown Life...

It was already Monday, the girls were at school and as usual they meet up in the cafeteria. Krista was the first one early and she was usually waiting at the table. Veronica and Gaby arrived and they spotted Krista sitting alone.

"Unnie!" Veronica called out.

Krista looked up and she spotted Veronica and Gaby. She then started to smile and wave at them. "Morning dongsaeng." Gaby said with a smile.

"Hey~!" Krista said.

"Unnie, you would never guess what happened." Veronica said happily.

"Which is...?" Krista asked curiously.

Just then someone was behind Krista and then she started to be hugged. "Morning baby sister." Lucero said happily.

"Onee-chan~!" Krista said with a smile.

"Onee-chan, what about me?" Veronica pouted.

Lucero let go of Krista and she started to hug Veronica for 10 seconds. She then let go of her and went back to Krista. "What the hell onee-chan. That was hug was like 10 seconds." Veronica said.

"Well, I'm sorry! I just love Krista more. Cause she small and adorable." Lucero said.

"But, she's scary..." Gaby said.

"I don't care." Lucero said.

"Morning guys~!" Anabell said happily.

"I notice everyone is happy today." Cindy said.

"Umma~!" Veronica called out.

Just then someone was walking up behind them, and the first person to spot it quickly was Anabell. Anabell made a surprise look that her eyes start to wide in shock. Krista was making a curious look and was wondering, why is Anabell making that expression. She looked at Anabell's direction and she made a surprise look as well.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Krista asked with a surprise.

"Why? Unnie, what's wrong?" Veronica asked.

"Um...annyeong." Changjo said shyly.

Everyone turned around, and then it started to become silence between them. "...Chunji...Niel...C.A.P...L.Joe...Changjo...Ricky?" Cindy said surprised.

"Is there something you need?" Lucero asked.

"Nae, we just want to talk to you guys?" Ricky said with a sad look.

"Wae? I thought werewolves and vampires were suppose to become enemies." Veronica said with an upset look.

Teen top started to look at each other and all of them nodded, "We wanted to say sorry." Niel said.

"For...?" Krista asked.

"For being jerks! We didn't mean to get you guys upset. We're just upset with Boyfriend." C.A.P mumbled.

"We actually miss you guys, and we want you to hang out with us again. Like old times." Changjo said with a smile.

"So you're asking, if we can start all over?" Gaby asked.

"Jebal..." Teen top said nervously with a smile.

"Wait, then what about Boyfriend?" Veronica asked.

"Veronica's right...if we're going to hang out with Teen Top, what are we going to do about Boyfriend?" Krista asked as she made a worried look.

"Should we stop hanging out with them?" Anabell asked.

"Umma, we need your help." Gaby said as she pouted.

"I'm not sure...how about we just hang out with Teen Top, just for today." Cindy said.

"You sure?" Lucero asked.

"Nae, besides, it's not going to cause any drama. It's not like that their going to kiss us." Cindy said saracastically.

Everyone looked at her with a serious look and sighed, "Araso..." They all said in a unision.

The bell rang and the girls walked with Teen Top to their class. Boyfriend was walking by, and they spotted the girls. They were about to smile and wave at them but, they stopped quickly once they saw Teen Top. As they walk by, Boyfriend made a surprise look.

"Are they mad at us?" Jeongmin asked curiously.

"Molla." Kwangmin shrugged.

"But, what are they doing hanging out with Teen Top?" Youngmin asked with a serious look.

"...I'm not sure. They might be up to something." Donghyun said.

First period went by so quickly. Minwoo arrived in his class and notice Anabell was in his class as well. Minwoo was about to wave at Anabell since he saved her a seat, but Anabell sat somewhere else. Minwoo was wondering where is she sitting, and Minwoo made a surprise look. C.A.P looked up and spotted Anabell walking up to him.

"Annyeong~!" Anabell said with a smile.

"Hey..." C.A.P said.

Minwoo made a curious look at them and at the same time, it slowly turned into a sad look...