The Weekends: Jeongmin?!

An Unknown Life...

~Gaby's POV~

It was already the weekends. Since it was a nice day I decided to go for a walk. While I was walking around that was when I thought I spotted someone familar. I stopped walking and then looked over at the right. When I looked over that was when I quickly pouted...I should have known it was him... 

I walked inside the store and then just walked up to him out of nowhere, "Babo..." I said.

Jeongmin made a surprise look and when he quickly turned around that was when I crossed my arms and made a serious look at him right away...

~No One's POV~

Jeongmin made a surprise look and when he quickly turned around he spotted Gaby making a serious look at him while crossing her arms.

"Oh...annyeong Gaby! What are you doing here?" Jeongmin asked.

"Babo! I was walking around until of course, I spotted you looking at the mirror as usual." Gaby sighed.

"Haha, mianhae." Jeongmin said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Aigoo, I really don't know what is up with you and mirrors." Gaby sighed.

"What? It's a force of habit." Jeongmin said with a smile.


Jeongmin and Gaby both walked out of the store and they decided to go to an ice cream place. Both of them were sitting at a table together eating their ice cream. Jeongmin just watched Gaby eat her ice and he just smile at her.

"Mwo?" Gaby asked as she made a curious look at Jeongmin.

"It's nothing..." Jeongmin said.

"Geojismal...(Liar...)" Gaby mumbled.

"Not even!" Jeongmin said with a surprise look.

"Babo! It's true." Gaby said.

"You have been calling me that lately." Jeongmin said.

"And...?" Gaby asked.

"It's nothing." Jeongmin shrugged.

Gaby sighed and she just continue eating her ice cream. Jeongmin just smile at Gaby and then he thought, I'm not falling for her...am I? I mean...when I look at her, I notice she's cute in every single way. What does this mean exactly...?  Jeongmin thought with a curious look...