Attacking Out Of Nowhere...

An Unknown Life...

2 weeks has passed and everything pretty much seems normal. It was after school, Minwoo and the other members of Boyfriend were walking out of school. They would wait on the girls, but they actually want to do a surprise for them.

While they were walking, they stopped since they spotted Teen Top in front of them... All of them made a serious look and C.A.P was making a suspicious look more at Minwoo. Minwoo just stood there on the side just making a serious look at him.

"What do you guys want?..." Donghyun asked.

The other members just stood there and C.A.P just chuckled a bit. "What does it look like? This is actually your guys' fault for bringing us in this situation..."

"What the heck are you even talking about!?" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"...It's always you guys...! Ever since those girls became werewolves they started to hate us more." Niel said.

"...That because their werewolves. They would have trust you guys, until you guys started working for Hara." Youngmin said.

"...Why would you even work for Hara?" Minwoo asked.

C.A.P started to change into another form and then he started to become upset. His hand turned into a fist and the other members just know that he want to attack Minwoo already.

"C.A.P, you have to hold it in..." Chunji said.

"No! I don't care! I'm the leader of this group, and you have to listen to what I say..." C.A.P said in a serious voice.

"Ani! You're out of control." Changjo said.

"Be quiet!" C.A.P shouted out.

When C.A.P punched the ground the ground started to collapse quickly. The members were trying to dodge it until Jeongmin teleported them somewhere else. C.A.P made a surprise look on where they were standing...he then became upset and then he looked at Ricky.

"Ricky...attack them." C.A.P commanded.

"But, I'm not sure..." Ricky said with a worried look.

"Babo! I don't even care! You have to listen to what I have to say!" C.A.P said angrily.

Ricky then made a sad look and that was when he started to attack. Boyfriend couldn't dodge anywhere until "someone" came to their rescue. Krista was in front defending Boyfriend and she used a strong wind to cancel the attack.

"C.A.P you're getting out of control..." Anabell said with a worried look.

"Why do you even care Anabell?!" C.A.P asked.

"Yah! Don't even yell at her like that!" Minwoo said angrily.

C.A.P made a surprise look and said, "Of course...it's always you."

"C.A.P jinjeong!" Chunji said.

"Wae! So he can just be with her!" C.A.P said.

"...You might as well listen to your leader." Hara said as she walked up to them.

"You have got to be kidding me?..." Veronica said as she rolled her eyes...

"Nice to see you guys again." Haneul said as she smirked at them.

"It's been a while Haneul." Lucero said as she crossed her arms.

"What are you even doing here?" Krista asked.

"Being nice of course...I mean...isn't that what friends do?" Hara asked curiosuly.

"Why would you even care?" Cindy asked.

"...Well we actually want to help out C.A.P of course. Besides, I think you girls have joined the wrong side." Jessica explained.

"Yeah right." Gaby said.

"Hara, what are you doing?" Chunji asked...

"Don't worry...you'll find out." Hara said as she made a serious look...