He's Still Following Me

An Unknown Life...

~Krista's POV~

I was trying to get away from Youngmin, but the problem is...I just can't! Aigoo, does he really have to be this annoying?! I was still walking and I was trying to see him from the corner of my eye, that babo is still there! Even when I try to walk faster he still catches up with me. I was still walking and I try to lose him...but, still nothing works.

Aish, he's really getting annoying. He was still walking behind me...I just know it! I stopped walking and when he was that close to me, that was when I quickly turned around.

"Mwoyoe?! Why do you keep on following me everywhere?! How many times do I have to say that I can handle myself...!" I blurted out of nowhere.

"Babo! What if those guys see you again. Then what are you going to do!" Youngmin said.

I made a surprise look as he made a serious look at me, "You should know that I can handle myself Youngmin..."

"Ani, I don't think so..." Youngmin said.

Youngmin sighed and then that was when he got a hold of my wrist. As he held on to it, I try to snatch it away...but I can't. Youngmin then started to drag me somewhere, I made a curious look and then I asked, "Yah! Where are we going?"

When I asked that question, it's like he just ignored me. I made a surprise look and sighed...

~No One's POV~

Youngmin and Krista finally arrived at their location and that was when Youngmin finally let go of Krista. Krista rubbed her wrist since it felt weird when Youngmin let her go. When she looked up, that was when she made a surprise look.

As she gazed around, she know where she was. And then that was when she asked, "Why are we at the beach?"

"You don't remember this place don't you?" Youngmin asked as he made a serious look.

"Ani...what do you mean?" Krista asked.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then he sighed, "...This beach...this was actually the first time we actually had a conversation..." Youngmin said.

Krista tilted her head and then that was when she finally remember. She made a surprise look and then said, "Nah...not a clue." Krista lied.

Youngmin sighed and then he made a sad look. Krista felt bad all of a sudden and then said, "Yah! I'm just kidding! I do remember!"

Both of them were just relaxing at the beach. Youngmin was just looking out the sea while Krista was just sitting on the sand. She notice Youngmin just standing there and then that was when she walked up to him.

"You ok?" Krista asked.

"Yeah..." Youngmin said.

"It sure is nice..." Krista said. "Anyways, what's up with your clothing?" Krista asked.

"What? It dandy style..." Youngmin said.

Krista made a curious look and then that was when she started to tilt her head. Youngmin made a surprise look and sighed.

"Dandy dandy dandy! What is dandy anyway?" Krista teased.

"Yah! When you say that you're starting to act like Kwangmin." Youngmin said.

Krista smiled and then when she kneeled close to the water that was when she surprisingly splashed water on Youngmin's clothes. Youngmin made a surprise look and then he looked at Krista. Krista was looking up and she was smiling at Youngmin.

"So much for you dandy style..." Krista teased.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then Krista notice what was going to happen. She then made a surprise look and that was when she started to run away from Youngmin...

"Babo! Get back here!" Youngmin called out.