...

An Unknown Life...

Krista kept on walking up to the bush slowly and the more closer she is...it kept on moving. It gave her a curious look at first, but...when she was close enough, "someone" or "something" attacked her out of nowhere. She quickly jumped back...but, right away...everything went black...

Krista slowly opened her eyes and notice she was in her human form. She made a curious look at where she is...but, right away...she notice this place looks familar. She suddenly got up and looked around...when she looked around, she made a surprise look. She was about to run off quickly but, then the door opens from behind. "Well, glad to see you're awake..." The person said from behind.

Krista looked down to the ground and asked, "How did you find me?"

"Easy...I remember since I loved your blood so much, I remember the scent of it." Hara said.

Krista turned and looked at her with a serious look, "What do you even want with me? Because, you know it's never going to happen."

"...Heh, you still think I'm after your blood...well guess what not even. I just want you to do something for me...but, I know you're not going to accept it...so...I have another solution." Hara said.

Krista was curious and suddenly the door opened, she wanted to know who was walking over...it stood there all of a sudden keep its distance away from Krista. She stood there curious and Hara smirked..."Go ahead..."

It became quiet...Krista stood there...the mysterious nodded and all of a sudden opened its eyes. Its eyes were glowing red. Krista was looking at the person and right away,...something happened...


It was already the next day, yet...no sign of Krista. The girls arrived and they had sad looks on their faces. "Any luck yesterday?" Lucero asked.

"Nope, no sign of her..." Veronica said sadly.

Anabell sighed along with Cindy...when Cindy looked up, she made a surprise look. The person she was looking at was Krista..."Krista? What's she doing hanging out with them?!" Cindy asked surprised.

Veronica and the others looked Cindy's direction and they were surprised as well. "Unnie...!" Veronica said surprised.

"What the heck is she doing with Hara?" Anabell asked.

"Something's not right..." Gaby said.

"Should we go talk to her?" Lucero asked.

Right away, Veronica quickly got up and said, "Well I'm going..."

"Are you sure about that?" Cindy asked surprised.

"Well yeah...besides, my "twin" over there...I just need to talk to her." Veronica said as she walked away.

Veronica then started to walk up to Hara and her friends. Hara notices it right away and she looked at Krista. "Unnie..." Veronica called out.

Krista looked up curiously at Veroncia and said, "Um...hi..."

"Yah, what's with that attitude? Don't you remember your own dongsaeng?" Veronica asked.

"...I remember your name but, I don't call you by dongsaeng..." Krista said confused.

"...Veronica, I think you should leave. Because, it's obvious...Krista is pretending not to know you." Haneul said.

"Why won't you shut the heck up Haneul!" Veronica said with a serious look.

"Yah! Why won't you leave her alone!" Krista said as she made a serious look at Veronica.

Veronica was surprised at what Krista blurted out. The others were surprised as well. "Krista...it's ok. Besides, there useless." Haneul said.

"Why you little-" Veronica said.

"Dongsaeng, that's enough." Cindy said.

I know you did something Hara...what the heck did you do to my "twin"? Veronica thought angrily.

Hara looked at Veronica who was making a suspicious look at her. She suddenly smirked and she got up. "Kaja...besides, we have to go somewhere..." Hara said.

Everyone got up and followed Krista. Krista was the last one to get up and she was about to walk away, someone grabbed her by the wrist. "Dongsaeng, what's wrong?" Anabell asked.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with me! I should go." Krista said as she made a serious look.

"Krista, can't you just tell us what happened? Where did you ran off to?" Gaby asked.

"It's a secret. Besides, it's none of your business." Krista said. When she looked at them with the corner of her eye all of a sudden, they thought they saw her eyes glow red...or was it just an illusion.

Krista catched up with Hara and both of them walked away together. Cindy made a serious look and crossed her arms, "I feel like something's up." Lucero said.

"You think?" Veronica asked as she looked at Lucero.

While the Hara and the others walked outside, they spotted Boyfriend in front of them. Donghyun made a serious look but, then he made a surprise look. Since he spotted Krista. "Krista~! You're alright!" Jeongmin said as he hugged Krista out of nowhere.

"Yah~! What are you doing?!" Krista asked angrily as she pushed Jeongmin back.

"What is your problem?" Youngmin asked.

"My problem! It's you guys!" Krista said.

"...Krista, just leave them alone...besides, their "werewolves" remember what Youngmin did to you?" Hara said as she reminded Krista what happened.

Krista made a serious look and she growled. "Werewolves?! Krista is one too!" Kwangmin said surprised.

"...True, but at least she's on our side...kaja." Hara said.

Krista stood there and glared at Youngmin. She then walked away. Donghyun notice there was something wrong, but...he can't put his finger on it.

"Weird, Krista is acting different." Hyunseong said with an unsure look.

"Nae...but, I feel like something is not right..." Donghyun said.