Youngmin & Krista's Aegyo Moment

An Unknown Life...

"You have got to be kidding, we just arrived at the amusement park and we got lost...already?!" Krista sighed sadly.

"At least you're not lost alone." Youngmin said.

Krista stopped walking and then she made a surprise look at Youngmin. Youngmin looked at Krista and then all he did was just smile at her. Krista turned away and then just continue walking on. While they were walking, that was when they spotted a sky diving ride. Both of them were looking at the couple going on the that right, and when the rope was unhooked they were flying. Youngmin looked ok with it, while for Krista...she started to feel nervous.

"Do you want to go on that ride?" Youngmin asked curiously.

"Huh? Well...um...I'm not sure!" Krista said nervously.

"Are you ok?" Youngmin asked.

"Ani...it's- well, it's nothing." Krista sighed.

"Well I think we should go on that ride, it seems fun." Youngmin smiled.

Krista's eyes widen in shock and then she looked at Youngmin.

IS HE CRAZY?! Krista thought worriedly.

"Jinja?!" Krista asked surprised.

"Nae, come on it will be fun." Youngmin said.

"Um...well- molla!" She then suddenly blurted out.

Krista and Youngmin saw the ride started and when they fell down, that was when she started to become nervous more. She quickly then started to ran away out of nowhere. Youngmin didn't mind until once that was when the ride was over. He then started to notice that Krista was gone.

"Krista?" Youngmin called out.

"Aw...great!" Youngmin said with a worried look.

Youngmin then started to ran after her. Krista was sitting alone at the bench and she made a sad look, I shouldn't have ran away like that... I feel stupid right now Krista thought sadly.

Youngmin was looking all over for her and then he started to become more worried.

"Where can she be?" He asked himself.

While he was looking all around that was when he spotted Krista sitting all alone. He sighed in a relief and then started walking up to her.

"So, this was where you were the whole time." Youngmin smiled.

Krista made a surprise look and when she looked up that was when she spotted Youngmin.

"Youngmin..." Krista said with a surprise look.

Youngmin smiled and then he started to sit next to Krista. "I didn't know you were kind of scared of heights. Why didn't you just say the truth?" Youngmin asked with a worried look.

"Well, it's because..." Krista said nervously. She sighed and then said, "It's because...I was nervous on what will you say? I do want to go on the ride...but, when I saw it...that was when I started to feel nervous."

Youngmin made a surprise look and then that was when he started to feel bad for Krista.

"Mianhae...I think I'll just go home." Krista said as she stood up.

"Ani! Krista, wait..." Youngmin said as he quickly grabbed Krista's wrist.

Krista made a surprise look and then she looked back at Youngmin.

"You can't just leave yet...besides, it won't be fun without you." Youngmin said.

Krista then started to make a surprise look at what he was saying. She then started to look down and made a sad look.

"I'm sorry..." Krista said sadly.

Youngmin looked at Krista and then he started to feel bad, that was when he started to hug her tightly. Krista made a surprise look and then that was when she started to blush red. She smiled and then hug Youngmin back.

"Mianhae, we can go somewhere else. But please...don't leave. Jebal..." Youngmin said.

Krista didn't know what to say until when she smiled, "Youngmin...I'm not going to leave you."

Youngmin made a surprise look and that was when he started to blush. Both of them were walking together until that was when Krista stopped and made a surprise look. Youngmin looked at her curiously and was wondering what was she looking at. He then looked ahead and then spotted a Winnie the Pooh backpack.

Youngmin then walked up to the counter and then started playing the game. Krista was looking at Youngmin with a curious look until all of a sudden he won. He then smiled and walked back to Krista.

"What was that about?" Krista asked curiously.

"Well, I just wanted to give this to you." Youngmin said as he showed her the backpack.

Krista made a surprise look and she became speechless. She then grabbed the backpack and then looked up at Youngmin.

"Youngmin, you didn't have to really..." Krista said.

"It's something special." Youngmin smiled.

Krista smiled back at Youngmin and then said, "Gomawo..."