...

An Unknown Life...

Dongsaeng-ah, don't worry...we're going to save you. Anabell thought.

Boyfriend, Teen Top, along with Forever Beatz arrived at Hara's and her friends' hideout. "Well here's the place." C.A.P said.

"...I remember this place. I wonder if it's the same." Veronica said.

"Well, all we know is our target is in there." Youngmin said.

All of them walked in and it was quiet. Also, it was hard to see. They were looking everywhere until right away, someone shut the door. All of them were startled. It started to become quieter than before. "What was that?" Anabell asked.

"I don't hear anything." Minwoo said.

Out of nowhere, they started to feel a small wind. "Is it me or is it cold in here?" Cindy asked.

"It's probably just you..." A familiar voice answered.

Everyone looked up and spotted something glowing red. "Who's there?" Niel asked.

"You guys don't recognize me?" It said.

It started to get close and when they could see it's appearance, they were surprised. "Unnie!" Veronica said surprised.

"It's nice to see you guys again." Krista said.

"I know you're not the real her. Where is she?" Lucero asked.

"Why do you care? I thought you like the new me?" Krista asked.

"Apparently, the "new" you is being a jerk. Krista would never hang out with Hara and her friends. Also, she doesn't even protect them!" Cindy said.

"True...but, I'm not going to tell you. As you can see, she's being controlled right now." Krista said.

"Controlled?" Anabell asked.

"Let just say, you guys are next." Krista said.

Everyone stand back and Boyfriend was about to fight her but, Anabell and Cindy stopped. "Go on, Anabell and I will handle her." Cindy said.

"You sure?" C.A.P asked.

"Nae, don't worry...we're strong." Anabell said.

Boyfriend and Teen top nodded and they continue walking on along with the other members of Forever Beatz. "...Let see what you got." Cindy said.

Krista growled and she transformed into her wolf form. Anabell and Cindy looked at each other and they nodded.

-------------

~Hani's POV~

I was quickly walking since I saw what's going to happen. Are they even strong enough to face Krista? Molla. I spotted Hara and the others and I stopped. I bended down and try to catch my breath. "Hani?" Hara curiously said.

I looked up at her and said, "We have a problem. Anabell and Cindy are facing Krista."

"And?" Jessica asked.

"What if she's not strong enough?" I asked.

"Babo! Of course she's strong enough! Besides, it won't last for long. If they don't save her in time that means she's going to get controlled by us forever." Hara said as she smirked.

"...Do you think they will succeed?" Haneul asked.

"Depends..." Hara said as she made a serious look.

"We're going to need to distract them." Un hae suggested.

"I'll go." I said.

"Same here." Haneul said.

"Good luck then." Hara said.

Me and Haneul ran off and went to find the group. There's no way that their getting to Krista. ...No matter what...we're strong...

--------------

~Krista's POV~

I walked around and I couldn't find anything. Shoot! Where the heck am I? Anyone...someone please help. I actually felt lonely and feel like crying. I can't believe I'm saying this but, Youngmin...Niel...please...where are you guys?

Unnie...Unnie! Can you hear me?! A familiar voice called out.

Why does that voice sound so familiar. I looked around and there was nothing. Unnie! It called out again. I sighed in a relief and smiled. "Veronica!" I said happily. "Vero, can you hear me!" I called out.

Aish, you don't have to be that loud. Veronica thought.

Thank goodness, I'm saved. "Where are you guys?" I asked.

Looking for you! Everyone's looking for you. They know what happened. Where are you? Veronica thought.

I made a sad look and said, "Molla, it's dark."

We're going to come find you... Veronica said.

"Araso..." I said.

-------------

~Veronica's POV~

I was actually glad to hear Krista's voice. I'm so glad that my "twin" is ok. We were following the path that is mysterious person might be. But, I was actually mad since someone stopped us right away. "What do you guys want?" I asked with a serious look...