Mysterious Message?...From Hyunseong?

An Unknown Life...

~Cindy's POV~

It was already the next day and 2 days has already passed by quickly. Everyone was busy with their usual things. Anabell and Gaby were playing video games, Veroncia was sleeping on the couch, Lucero reading mangas as usual, and Krista...on the computer typing new chapters to her story. As for me, I'm just sitting alone bored.

"Cindy, are you bored?" Anabell asked me.

I looked up and spotted Anabell and Gaby so busy playing. I sighed and said, "Yeah...but, I'm ok with it."

"Maybe you should go out. Like...walk around." Lucero suggested.

I looked at Lucero with a serious look and then said, "Babo! I just went out yesterday."

"Where did you even go?" Gaby asked.

Suddenly Anabell died in the game and then she made a serious look. "What-W-Wae?! That is so unfair! ...Gosh, I hate f****ing campers." Anabell blurted out so suddenly.

"Unnie! Your language!" Krista blurted out.

"...Dongsaeng, you know how she is with the games..." Gaby said.

"Araso! But...she promise. So, someone should hit her." Krista said as she was so busy typing.

"Ok fine! I won't say anymore bad words. Well, what about you?! You cuss!" Anabell said.

"When I'm upset, and guess who makes me upset." Krista said.

Gaby just smiled and Veronica did pay attention since she was so busy sleeping. Anabell sighed and she just continue playing. Krista stopped typing and she quickly stood up and walked over to Anabell. She then slapped her on the arm and then walked away and went back with her typing.

"...Aigoo...Krista!" Anabell said. "Not when I'm playing!" She then shouted.

"Yah! Keep it down! I'm taking a nap!" Veroncia suddenly shouted.

I just watched them and then sighed. Suddenly, that was when I notice my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and I made a curious look wondering who message me. When I looked at the message, it was from Hyunseong:

Hey, are you busy?

~Hyunseong

When he asked that question, that was when I started smiling. I was trying not to blush, but...I just can't! ...That babo had to remind me of what happened last time. That was kiss was embrassing just because I slipped! ...Ah! What am I going to do?... I started to think for a moment and then sighed, I looked back at everyone and they were so busy doing their orignial things. I then replied:

Ani, I'm bored... :/

...Great! Cause I was wondering if you want to hang out today...

Sure...where should we meet up?

Meet me at the back of the resteraunt we went to last time. There's an alley there.

What's up with the alley?

...Well, I thought it might be mysterious. :)

What are you up to exactly Hyunseong?

Nothing! Honest, anyways I'll see you there ;)

When the message ended, I started to make a worried look. Everyone then looked at me with a curious look.

"Umma, is something wrong?" Veronica asked.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing..." I lied.

I just stood up and walked to my room and got ready...