It Was Just A Dream...Or Is It?

An Unknown Life...

"C-C-Chunji...oppa." Cindy said as she looked up at Chunji.

All Chunji did was just smiled, he helped Cindy up and Cindy was just looking at him and wouldn't stop.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Chunji asked.

Cindy didn't know what to say and then she asked, "Chunji...what the heck are you doing here. If Hyunseong sees you, then he knows I'm going to be in trouble."

"Babo! It wasn't Hyunseong sending you the message." Chunji said.

Cindy made a surprise look and then she asked, "What do you mean?"

Chunji looked at Cindy and then he sighed, "Babo! I was the one that send you the text messages."

Cindy heard what Chunji said and her eyes widen in shock. She then looked at Chunji, and she became speechless.

"Cindy? Cindy? Are you alright?" Chunji asked.

Cindy shook her head and then said, "I'm sorry Chunji, but...why would you do that?"

"...I needed to tell you something. Something...you should know." Chunji said.

Cindy made a curious look and then she said, "Which is...?"

Chunji just stood there in front of Cindy and surprisngly, all Chunji did was just hugged Cindy. Cindy made a surprise look and then she pushed Chunji away which made him fall back.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Chunji asked angrily.

"...What do you even want?! I know it been a while seeing you, but...I thought we were enemies..." Cindy said with a worried look.

"...I'm tired of fighting Cindy. I don't even know which side you're on!" Chunji said.

Cindy made a surprise look and just stood there for a moment..., she then said, "Well if you're just worried about that. The truth is...you don't have to worry about that..." Cindy said.

When Cindy walked away...Chunji made a surprise look and then grabbed her by the wrist. Cindy quickly turned around and she try to make her wrist away from Chunji. Chunji wouldn't let go and he was gripping on Cindy tightly.

Cindy was about to become weak and she then shouted, "Yah! Let me go~!"

Chunji was still holding on and Cindy could tell that he was not going to give up. While he was still holding on to Cindy, he then started to blurt out, "Saranghaeyo!"

Cindy made a surprise look once she heard that word. She then looked at Chunji and Chunji was trying to catch his breath. Cindy just stood there along with Chunji...and both of them had an awkward moment.

"W-What?..." Cindy asked.

"I said...saranghaeyo..." Chunji said.

Cindy made a surprise look and then something happened...


"Umma? Umma! Cindy!" Someone called out.

Cindy slowly opened her eyes and right in front of her was Krista making a curious look and shaking her to wake up.

"...Huh? What?" Cindy asked tiredly.

"Aigoo, finally you're awake." Krista said as she sighed in a relief.

"What happened?" Cindy asked.

"What do you mean? All of us went out yesterday and when we got back, we just saw you asleep on the bed. We thought that you might be the one waking up early but, I guess you're the opposite." Krista explained.

"...Oh..." Cindy said as she yawned.

Suddenly the door opened, the person that walked in was Anabell.

"Morning!" Anabell said happily.

While she walked in, she notice that Cindy was awake.

"Annyeong Cindy!" Anabell said with a smile.

"Hey..." Cindy said.

"...You better get ready for school Cindy. We been waiting for you to wake up and so far...we only have 15 minutes left." Krista suggested.

"Ah! Jeongmal?!" Anabell asked with a surprise look.

Cindy got out of bed and then she got ready for school. The first thing she head to was the bathroom. Cindy was washing her face trying to get that weird dream out of her head. She then looked at the mirror and then she made a strange look.

This might be weird...but, what exactly happened last night?... Cindy thought.

Cindy got ready and she changed her clothes. She then walked out of the bathroom and met up with her friends.

"Ok, ready to go?" Veronica asked Cindy.

Cindy nodded and all of them walked out of the house. The person that was watching from outside...was Chunji. Chunji made a sad look and he sighed.

"Hey you alright?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah...it's nothing." Chunji said.

"...But, the good thing is...you finally confessed to her." Ricky said with a smile.

"Araso..." Chunji mumbled as he made a worried look...