An Unforgettable Ice Cream Moment

An Unknown Life...

Park Shin Hye - The Day We Fall In Love


Veronica walked out of her house and she decided to take a walk around. While she was walking around, that was when she spotted an ice cream place. Veronica stopped walking and started to think if she should go in there or not. She made a curious look, but...she just walked in anyway.

Veronica have already brought her ice cream and when she turned around, she accidentally spilled it on the person behind her. Veronica made a surprise look and then she started to say, "Mianhae...I didn't see you there."

"Veronica?" The person said.

Wait a second... Veronica thought as she made a surprise look.

When Veronica looked up, she spotted Kwangmin making a surprise look at her. "Kwangmin!?" Veronica said with a surprise look. "Sorry, I didn't see you there..." Veronica said.

"Gwenchanayo. Besides, you're always clumsy." Kwangmin teased.

"Yah! Babo! That's not funny! Besides, it was an accident." Veronica said.

Veronica grabbed some napkins and then she wiped the ice cream off of Kwangmin's shirt. "Aw...so much for the ice cream." Veronica said as she pouted.

"It's alright, I'll buy you one." Kwangmin said with a smile.

"...Nah, you shouldn't. Besides, that's going to make me feel bad." Veronica said.

Kwangmin looked at Veronica with a smile and then said, "Just wait for me at a table..."

Veronica listen to what Kwangmin said. She was waiting at a table and she made a worried look. "Aigoo, I feel like all the embrassing things are happening to me." Veronica sighed sadly.

Kwangmin came back and he saw how Veronica was making a sad look. He then started to feel bad and walked up to her. Veronica sighed, until she spotted something in front of her face. Veronica made a surprise look when she spotted an ice cream in front of her. She looked to her right, and that was when she spotted Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin...you don't have to..." Veronica said.

"I have too. Besides, I know you feel bad that your ice cream landed on me. It's ok." Kwangmin said with a smile.

Veronica made a surprise look that her eyes widen in shock. She then said, "Gomawo." Veronica slowly take the ice cream and took a small bite out of it.

Kwangmin just look at her and all he did is just smile at her. He sat across from her and both of them felt awkward.

"What are you even doing here?" Kwangmin asked.

"It's kind of long story." Veronica said.

"...You sure about that?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yeah, well not really. I was walking around...and well, I spotted this place. And I feel like eating ice cream that's why." Veronica said with a smile.

"...That's not even a long story." Kwangmin said with a surprise look.

"To me it is." Veronica said as she stick her tongue out at Kwangmin.

Kwangmin just smiled at her and both of them laughed. When they walked out of the ice cream place, they decided to take a walk. While they were walking, they spotted a claw machine with the one thing they love.

"Pikachu!" Veronica called out.

"Where?" Kwangmin.

"Over there." Veronica pointed out.

Kwangmin looked at where Veronica was pointing and he made a surprise look.

"...Really, that's a hard game." Kwangmin pouted.

"I know right...I keep losing to that game. I really wanted to get one, until unnie helped me. She won me one and I was happy." Veronica said with a smile.

"Aw...I wish Krista was here so she can help us." Kwangmin pouted.

"Youngmin is not good at the game?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Yeah, actually none of them aren't good. Donghyun kind of, but he can't win a toy." Kwangmin said.

"Wow...the only that can play that game is Krista-unnie. She's the best "twin" I have." Veronica said with a smile.

"Araso..." Kwangmin sighed.

"Gwenchana?" Veronica asked.

"It's nothing." Kwangmin said.

"Ani, it's something. You want that pikachu huh?" Veronica said as she looked at Kwangmin.

"Of course..." Kwangmin pouted.

Veronica sighed and just walked up to the claw machine. Kwangmin made a surprise look and said, "Yah! Veronica, what are you doing?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

"Babo, Can't you see I'm going to get that pikachu for you. Since you want it so badly." Veronica said.

Kwangmin made a surprise look and then he said, "You don't have to..."

Veronica looked at Kwangmin and gave him a smile. "Babo, you brought me an ice cream so I want to give you something in return." Veronica smiled.

Kwangmin just stood there and Veronica was focusing. She looked over at the size, and it was on the pikachu. She press the button and the claw went down. Both of them just stood there and when the claw was closing, it lifted up and it had the pikachu. Kwangmin made a surprise look and Veronica smiled. When the pikachu was at the end, the claw dropped the pikachu in the box.

Veronica kneeled to the small box and put her hand in there, she then grabbed the pikachu and pulled it out. She stood up and then hand it over to Kwangmin. Kwangmin was left with a surprise look and then said, "H-H-How did you do that?!"

"I took Krista's tip. She always will win me one just because of what she did. Then she thought me. I would teach you...but, the trick is a secret." Veronica explained as she stick her tongue out at Kwangmin.

Kwangmin pouted and said, "You're so mean."

"Thank you." Veronica said with a smile.

Both of them just stood there and they started to laugh out of nowhere...then both of them just walked back.