A Perfect Walk Around The City

An Unknown Life...

SISTAR - Chronos Soul


Krista walked out of her house and she started looking around. Once she looked around, she started to smile. She decided to take a walk around the city and she notice that there was many people. Krista suddenly felt lost, which gave her a worried look.

While Krista was still walking, that was when she spotted a fountain. She slowly walked up to the fountain and she just looked at it. She made a sad look and then sighed, until someone was behind her.

"Krista..." Someone called out from behind.

Krista made a curious look and once she turned around, that was when she spotted Youngmin standing there with a curious look. Youngmin just smiled all of a sudden and just walked up to her.

"What are you doing here?" Youngmin asked curiously.

"I just went out for a walk, and...well I just got distracted from this fountain...that's all." Krista said shyly.

Youngmin tilt his head in curiousity and he can tell that there's something wrong, "Are you sure? It's because...well, looks like something is stuck on your mind." Youngmin asked worriedly.

Krista mde a surprise look and then that was when she sighed sadly, "You're right..."

Krista sat on the edge of the fountain and she made a worried look, "It's just that,...well...whenever I see a fountain, it kind of reminds me that unforggetable time I had with Niel. We were actually very close back then..." Krista explained.

"Usually after school, we always hang out...and everytime we walk together, we always see a fountain. Both of us actually made a wish...but, I'm not sure if Niel ever kept that promise...before, I didn't know he was a vampire, things change between us. But, as long as he keep that promise..." Krista explained sadly. She stopped for a moment and made a worried look, she then started to smile and said, "Then...Niel is the same person as before..."

Youngmin looked at Krista and then he made a worried look at her, So...that's how you actually feel about him Krista...but, Niel changed, and you should understand that. He may have left you behind, but...I promise I never leave you...the truth is...I love you Youngmin thought sadly.

Krista looked over at Youngmin and spotted that he was making a sad look. Krista made a curious look and then asked, "Hey...are you ok?"

Youngmin looked up and spotted Krista was making a confuse look at him. "Gwenchana?" Krista asked curiously. Youngmin started to smile at her and then started to make her pout.

"Aw...you look so cute when you pout..." Youngmin smiled.

"Yah! Everyone has been doing that to me lately..." Krista said as she put Youngmin's hand away.

Youngmin smiled and then said, "That's because you're so cute and small."

Krista made a surprise look and then she started to blush, "Araso..." Krista mumbled.

Youngmin looked over and notice that she was blushing, he then started to smile and then grab her hand. "Gaja!" Youngmin said.

Krista looked up and Youngmin was dragging her around the city, the first place they spotted was a small store of cute hats. Youngmin was fooling around with the hats and Krista just stand there and watch him. While he was trying on the hats, he was making some aegyos faces at Krista. Krista started laughing and smiling.

Youngmin smiled and then spotted some cute headbands, Youngmin tilted his head and walked over to the headbands, he then smiled and found the perfect one. Krista was wondering where Youngmin went and already she felt lost. Youngmin was behind and then surprisngly put something on her head.

"Aw...how cute!" Youngmin said with a smile.

Krista made a serious look once she looked at the mirror. "Really a cat...?"

"You look so cute when you're wearing that. You should meow." Youngmin suggested.

"Ani, I'm good." Krista said.

Youngmin started to pout and then said, "Jebal..."

"Ani!" Krista sighed.

"Please..." Youngmin said.

Krista looked at him and then sighed, she then started to meow. "Meow~!"

"Aw...so cute." Youngmin said.

"Aigoo, Youngmin..." Krista sighed.

"Hey, you should leave that on, it looks cute on you." Youngmin said with a smile.

Krista made a surprise look, later on Youngmin walked out of the store, along with Krista wearing the headband.

"I'm going to get you for this Youngmin." Krista sighed.

"But you look so cute..." Youngmin said.

"Arachii!" Krista said in a cute voice.

Both of them laughed and they continue walking on. While walking, they decided to get something to eat.


"Oppa, baegopa..." Krista said.

"Dah dool." Youngmin said.

Both of them were looking around and the first thing they spotted was a small cafe. "Should we go there?" Krista asked curiously.

"Molla..." Youngmin shrugged. "Do you want to?" Youngmin asked.

Krista shrugged as well, both of them just walked in. They grabbed something to eat and they started to fool around. Youngmin keeps making aegyos in front of Krista whenever she eats, so she just grabbed some icing from her cupcake and just put it on Youngmin's nose.

"Babo! The more you keep doing aegyos, icing is going all over your face." Krista said with a smile.

Youngmin wiped off the icing with his finger and then just ate the icing. "Araso..." Youngmin mumbled.

After they finish, they walked out of the small cafe. "Aw...you're still cute." Youngmin teased.

"Babo...quit teasing me." Krista sighed.

"But...it's actually the truth." Youngmin said.

Krista stopped walking all of a sudden and she looked up at Youngmin. "Chincha?" Krista asked with a surprise look.

Youngmin nodded and then he smiled at her. Krista didn't know what to say...she started to blush a little bit, and all she said, "Gomawo..."

She continue walking on, and Youngmin was just watching her. Krista stopped and she turned back to Youngmin. "Are you coming?" Krista asked.

"Huh? Yeah! Wait up!" Youngmin said as he try to catch up to Krista...